PDA

View Full Version : Nascar fans...........

whatever
09-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Okay I figured this was entertainment so this would be the right forum......
Anyway who do you pick will win the RACE for the CHASE??
MY pick is ........
Carl Edwards or jimmie Johnson (AGAIN) I would like it to be
DALE JR of course,.........but he has not had very good weeks lately so we'll see................

4diego
09-23-2008, 05:31 PM
I have always loved Jeff Gordon, though I get picked on for it. And of course, I love Jr. Carl Edwards is from Columbia, MO which is very near me. Everyone around here uses him for commercials, etc... when he's home.

SLance68
09-24-2008, 06:24 AM
Well considering how the first 2 races of the chase have gone I would say Greg Biffle. I would love it to be one of the RCR drivers but I would be happy with Biffle.

whatever
09-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Well considering how the first 2 races of the chase have gone I would say Greg Biffle. I would love it to be one of the RCR drivers but I would be happy with Biffle.

ya know I forgot about the biff!!! :) I would be happy for him as well. They don't talk about him much and out of nowhere they guy is running great races!!
I will just be happy IF its not boohoo Busch. Can't stand him. He gets po'ed if someone recks him, but its okay to do it to someone else to win etc. I hate that guy!!!

whatever
10-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Okay who thinks Busch is just a big baby??? I mean I realize he has bad luck.
But when he was winning It was all fun and games, now when he is loosing he is BOOHOO Busch!!
And its really looking like its gonna be Edwards or Johnson for the cup.
what do you think???

Kimberly61
10-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Huge Jimmy Johnson fan here so I of course pick him! :)

fairydana
10-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Huge Tony Stewart fan here!! He really hasnt had a good year at all this year though. I want him to win!:itsme:
I am going to Talladega this weekend!!

and kyle really has been a sore loser!