PDA

View Full Version : So Stressed

dangerousfem
09-23-2008, 07:12 AM
We are in the process of moving houses.. and you know.. you never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all up and move :getyou

So far its just been hubby and me... and I have a deteriorated disc in my back.. so I can't do a lot of lifting and bending.
Thursday my brother is coming over and 1 other friend to move the big stuff.. and the rest of the boxes.. but the house isn't finished packed yet :gaah

so.. I have 1 and half days to try to get the rest packed.. so I pack a little.. then sit with the heating pad on my back for a while.. then go back to packing...

along with all this.. I have 15 hours this semester.. and one of the classes is Algebra.. which I suck at.. and am already so lost I guess I will need to sign up for some tutoring.. but just don't have the time right now..

I also have a list about a mile long of errands that I need to run...:motz:

Hubby has 14 hours this semester.. which includes labs on Monday and Wed night.. so he gets home from work and then goes straight to lab.. gets home about 9:30.. does his homework... and that leaves no time to help with the house....
Have I mentioned I am stressed?????

add on to that...the fact that my local po can't seem to ship my stuff anymore without losing it...

I have been selling some stuff on ebay .. well the po lost 2 of my packages that I shipped the end of July.. one going to Canada.. the other to Ireland.. can't seem to find them at all... and since they were carrier picked up.. they don't get scanned till they hit customs.. so there is no record of them anywhere.. so ofcourse paypal sides with the customer.. cause I can't show I shipped other than the shipping label printed.. and my carrier pickup validation. So I start taking my stuff to po myself... I send out a swap package on the 9th.. the freaking 9th!!! Where is that package?? Who knows.. the po scanned it.. and then poof... gone... :slapping :slapping
They can't tell me anything other than some bs about maybe the storms have slowed down the drop shipping.....

again.. have I mentioned I am stressed...lol
I just need this month to be over

freeplease
09-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Try cold packs for your back. I have a herniated disc, and my doctor stresses cold only. It does help.

Good luck with the move. We did it this summer. Boxes are the devil. lol

ahippiechic
09-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Sounds like you need a hot bath and strong drink! Hope things lighten up on you soon.

Lild
09-23-2008, 07:28 AM
Take it easy, I know it's hard to do when moving, but you have to think about your back...
Hope everything works out:)

msmom79
09-23-2008, 07:34 AM
I Am So Sorry You Are Having A Stressful Week-wish I Was Closer,so I Could Help You. I Know What You Mean About The Po,girl I Just Had The Same Thing Happen To Me-i Dont Understand How They Lose Stuff All The Time,you Would Think As Much Money As They CHarge For Postage,that They Would Be Extra Careful With The Things People Mail.with Mine I Got So Tired Of Worrying(sp),that I Just Gave The Customer Their Money Back,was The Easiest Thing For Me To Do-sure Hope That Things Get Better For You Soon.

dangerousfem
09-23-2008, 07:40 AM
Try cold packs for your back. I have a herniated disc, and my doctor stresses cold only. It does help.

Good luck with the move. We did it this summer. Boxes are the devil. lol

Really? I have only ever used heat... I will try cold..thanks..

Sounds like you need a hot bath and strong drink! Hope things lighten up on you soon.
LOL.. thanks.. we only have a shower here.. but the house we are moving to has a tub!:dancing: DD is so happy to finally have a tub again..lol

Take it easy, I know it's hard to do when moving, but you have to think about your back...
Hope everything works out:)
Thanks!

I Am So Sorry You Are Having A Stressful Week-wish I Was Closer,so I Could Help You. I Know What You Mean About The Po,girl I Just Had The Same Thing Happen To Me-i Dont Understand How They Lose Stuff All The Time,you Would Think As Much Money As They CHarge For Postage,that They Would Be Extra Careful With The Things People Mail.with Mine I Got So Tired Of Worrying(sp),that I Just Gave The Customer Their Money Back,was The Easiest Thing For Me To Do-sure Hope That Things Get Better For You Soon.
I know.. it is so aggravating.. I have just had it with the po..I am thinking about switching to ups..

whatever
09-23-2008, 07:59 AM
I have tried cold and hot on my neck. And usually the cold pack works the best. Also soaking in a tub works sometimes. Although its hard to sink down to your neck. LOL
good luck on your move. TAke it easy and hopefully it will be worth it when you get to the new house. :)

DBackFan
09-23-2008, 07:59 AM
Its true about icing your back not heat Tracy, its way better trust me. I am the back surgery queen..lol. Hope things get better really fast and its a smooth move for you. ok yes damnit I hope my package eventually gets here too...lol

BeanieLuvR
09-23-2008, 10:08 AM
(((dangerousfem))) I can see why you are stressed. I would be too. I hope things settle down for you soon.

jbbarn
09-23-2008, 11:22 AM
You poor thing! All I can do is give you a :hug

sheila_361
09-23-2008, 11:29 AM
:hug's my friend

dangerousfem
09-23-2008, 11:29 AM
ok.. got 2 errands done... back home for a few.. till dd gets out of school... then a few more errands...

dangerousfem
09-23-2008, 04:55 PM
well few more errands done...pizza for dinner.. getting dd ready for bed.. the going upstairs to pack more