PDA

View Full Version : I R Smarticus

ElleGee
09-15-2008, 07:43 AM
lol not really..

I couldn't remember the address to our family eye doctor. So instead of thumbing thru the phone book b/c there are 9 offices on that street, I used google maps street view option :) 'Rode' down the street and found the addy. on the front of the building

Has anyone else done something that amazed yourself lately? Think you're really clever? Cheesy grinned about something you did and no one else seems to care? Anything , I am easy to please..

buglebe
09-15-2008, 09:53 AM
lol not really..

I couldn't remember the address to our family eye doctor. So instead of thumbing thru the phone book b/c there are 9 offices on that street, I used google maps street view option :) 'Rode' down the street and found the addy. on the front of the building

Has anyone else done something that amazed yourself lately? Think you're really clever? Cheesy grinned about something you did and no one else seems to care? Anything , I am easy to please..

Sounds very interesting. How do you do that? I want to do that myself.

ElleGee
09-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Google maps. If you look up an address and hit the "street view" button it should show you the streets lined in blue..

This only works if your town has been mapped.. If you see no blue then you can't 'ride up and down' the street.
Here's an example

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=100+smith+street+providence+ri&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Hit street view then the little yellow dude

evrita
09-15-2008, 10:42 AM
nevermind it was stupid

ElleGee
09-15-2008, 10:45 AM
:huh

Unicornmom77
09-15-2008, 11:59 AM
ElleGee you got my in trouble! I just spent too much time looking at all the cities where I have lived on that street view!! LMAO!

Thanks for showing me that, its was awesome! (and also a very good time waster!) LOL

And yes I also am easily amused!

ilovecats
09-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Google maps. If you look up an address and hit the "street view" button it should show you the streets lined in blue..

This only works if your town has been mapped.. If you see no blue then you can't 'ride up and down' the street.
Here's an example

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=100+smith+street+providence+ri&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Hit street view then the little yellow dude

lmao.That is fun!My daughter and I are in tears from laughter.We saw me outside in the yard hanging out clothes.:rofl: :rofl: