PDA

View Full Version : If you are banned....

atprm
09-12-2008, 05:45 AM
if your name was banned here, are you allowed to join back up under a new name??

:slueth

Renrut
09-12-2008, 05:50 AM
if your name was banned here, are you allowed to join back up under a new name??

:slueth

:bandit: :lollypop:

tngirl
09-12-2008, 05:50 AM
No, you are not ALLOWED to, but if you get permission you can.

Willow
09-12-2008, 05:57 AM
Once someone is banned they aren't supposed to sign up again but of course there are those that still do.

atprm
09-12-2008, 06:01 AM
If mods find out who they are under their "new" names, will they be banned again???

Renrut
09-12-2008, 06:02 AM
I think they can be or given a infraction.

atprm
09-12-2008, 06:05 AM
you got your infraction for having a prior username I thought (double name)... but I am specifically asking about people who were otherwise BANNED...but have been reincarnated.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you know what sounds good??? some Krispy Kreme donuts.... YUM!!!
be back soon.

April78945
09-12-2008, 06:05 AM
What do you know??

I can't see how someone who is banned even wanting to come back. Wierd

April78945
09-12-2008, 06:06 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you know what sounds good??? some Krispy Kreme donuts.... YUM!!!

nice casual hint. Now..does that KK come with soda?

Willow
09-12-2008, 06:06 AM
If mods find out who they are under their "new" names, will they be banned again???

I guess that would depend. A few people had admitted to signing up with a new name a while back and they were allowed to stay. I think it might depend on what they were banned for. I know a lot were banned years ago by one of the mods who was actually banned himself. He was a control freak and banned some members for basically no reason so those that signed up again were allowed to stay.

atprm
09-12-2008, 06:09 AM
why not just unban the names from back then, then..

ick... double words. LOL

Actually the donuts will be first stop on way to school today -- dunkin donuts is arab owned, dirty inside and they really suck ... so KK it is.

Renrut
09-12-2008, 06:10 AM
I guess that would depend. A few people had admitted to signing up with a new name a while back and they were allowed to stay. I think it might depend on what they were banned for. I know a lot were banned years ago by one of the mods who was actually banned himself. He was a control freak and banned some members for basically no reason so those that signed up again were allowed to stay.

:clapping :clapping :clapping

Willow
09-12-2008, 06:10 AM
What do you know??

I can't see how someone who is banned even wanting to come back. Wierd

Some people just can't stay away from here. lol There is one girl who was banned for being a trouble maker and then she registered again with a new name and we found out and banned her again and then she came back with over thiry different new names just to post crap in the freebie forum. She would even make it obvious by bumping threads with her other names. lol

atprm
09-12-2008, 06:11 AM
Some people just can't stay away from here. lol There is one girl who was banned for being a trouble maker and then she registered again with a new name and we found out and banned her again and then she came back with over thiry different new names just to post crap in the freebie forum. She would even make it obvious by bumping threads with her other names. lol

LOL

That's just stupidity.

Willow
09-12-2008, 06:12 AM

ick... double words. LOL

Actually the donuts will be first stop on way to school today -- dunkin donuts is arab owned, dirty inside and they really suck ... so KK it is.

I don't even know half of the people that were banned. There is really no way of knowing who they were unless they sign up again and tell someone. Some have done that and some have just stayed away.

Willow
09-12-2008, 06:14 AM
What was KK's other name? You can pm it to me if you don't want to post it on here.

flute
09-12-2008, 06:59 AM
Some people just can't stay away from here.

Because this place is an addiction. Like caffeine or sugar or something.....

cabby92
09-12-2008, 07:14 AM
BBS - our drug of choice.

Renrut
09-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Yup, better than crack lmao

Lild
09-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I tried to stay away......I didn't post for a long time, I think I deserve an award for keeping my mouth shut that long:)

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I don't even know half of the people that were banned. There is really no way of knowing who they were unless they sign up again and tell someone. Some have done that and some have just stayed away.

LMAO! I banned her again the other day too.

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 07:19 AM

And also, people say 'so and so used to be so and so on here" We can't go by just their word. If the person admits it or the IP's match etc, that's one thing, but we can't go by just what another person tells us.

whatever
Okay i think i get it now. Does it have to do the box? LOL

Lild

WHOOOOOO??? Do I know her? :beamup

Willow
09-12-2008, 07:25 AM

She just doesn't give up. lol

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 07:31 AM
WHOOOOOO??? Do I know her? :beamup

I dunno. She mostly just posted really crappy freebies.

Jenefer3
09-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really care who gets banned or why or if they're trying to come back under a new name, or anything else. I leave it to the mods because I know they like the hunt. ;)

cabby92
09-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Yep, that's Hippie - the huntress.

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 07:35 AM
They're are LOT of members who used to be someone else on here........

Lild
09-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really care who gets banned or why or if they're trying to come back under a new name, or anything else. I leave it to the mods because I know they like the hunt. ;)

Alot of people that were involved with the drama back then like the updates, and yes, I agree they like the hunt.
Funny thing is, I knew they knew who I was, and they knew I knew....people just assume that if you aren't banned right away, they must not know, but they do, they just wait....

whatever
09-12-2008, 07:42 AM

wholey cow, was this is a short time frame? That's enough to make this a full time job!

April78945
09-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Do people like change their personalities when coming back? Because I know for me, my Klassy attitude shines through all the damn time LOL

Lild
09-12-2008, 07:47 AM
They try to April...but most of the time you can tell by the way they post and talk, like alot of the banned people I was good friends with, so it's like you "know" them...

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Some of the people who were banned back then really did break the rules, they went off on someone etc. Some of us got banned just because we were members at another board. And then some trolled after they were banned too.

As far as unbanning the old user name, some wanted to keep the new one because that's what most people on here know them as and some do go back to the old name.

ahippiechic
They try to April...but most of the time you can tell by the way they post and talk, like alot of the banned people I was good friends with, so it's like you "know" them...

Yeah.

Willow
Do people like change their personalities when coming back? Because I know for me, my Klassy attitude shines through all the damn time LOL

Most of them don't and that's usually what gives them away. Or it could be their writing style.

memawang
09-12-2008, 08:15 AM
I was /am ang in NC. But couldn't get in cause of some password problem.
So I reregistred as memawang. I doesn't mean I was banned.

LuvBigRip
09-12-2008, 08:23 AM

ick... double words. LOL

Mostly because when the banning took place, there were a few who felt the banning was unjusified (and rightly so) and reregistered and created no problems. Ever. By the time it all came out, those new names were well established and many people wouldn't even remember the former name. When everything came back into the open, people were told they could come back under their old names (with an infraction). Some chose to do that, some chose to stay under their new names for various reasons. (also with an infraction)

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 08:34 AM
I was /am ang in NC. But couldn't get in cause of some password problem.
So I reregistred as memawang. I doesn't mean I was banned.

We are working on that.

MistyWolf
09-12-2008, 10:25 AM
You can always rejoin if you get a new pc with a new ISP address .. lol. Not that I am giving you any idea's ;) .. but that would be a way without getting caught .. UNTIL you start acting the fool and get banned again cause most that want to rejoin just can't help but stir crap up.

MistyWolf
09-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Speaking of banned .. did Flute get banned or did she just put that under her name? .. I just noticed it.

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
You can always rejoin if you get a new pc with a new ISP address .. lol. Not that I am giving you any idea's ;) .. but that would be a way without getting caught .. UNTIL you start acting the fool and get banned again cause most that want to rejoin just can't help but stir crap up.

ALSO, we can sometimes tell just by the way they post and who they post with. And then they'll tell one person, thinking it's safe and that person will go tell every one, LMAO! I've had people's supposedly BFF's PM me and tell crap on them.

Lild
09-12-2008, 10:50 AM
ALSO, we can sometimes tell just by the way they post and who they post with. And then they'll tell one person, thinking it's safe and that person will go tell every one, LMAO! I've had people's supposedly BFF's PM me and tell crap on them.

Trust no one

Dirty Old Man
09-12-2008, 11:15 AM
How could anyone possibly have been banned if I've been allowed to stay? I've made a point of breaking all the rules and I haven't been banned.

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
How could anyone possibly have been banned if I've been allowed to stay? I've made a point of breaking all the rules and I haven't been banned.

Oh but you're so sweet & cheerful, we just have to keep you around! :rofl:

Dirty Old Man
09-12-2008, 11:27 AM
I am a bundle of fun, aren't I?:star:

Shann
09-12-2008, 11:32 AM
hmmm.. I don't really understand the point of this thread, who cares who is banned, the mods take care of it. Maybe ppl need to worry about themselves instead of what others do? Especially when they're no angel themselves :rolleyes:

Dirty Old Man
09-12-2008, 11:42 AM
hmmm.. I don't really understand the point of this thread, who cares who is banned, the mods take care of it. Maybe ppl need to worry about themselves instead of what others do? Especially when they're no angel themselves :rolleyes:

Ya know, I don't really understand the point of any of these threads.

MistyWolf
09-12-2008, 11:50 AM

I am not saying your directing your comment towards me .. but I asked about Flute cause I really like her and noticed she was banned. Just wondering what happened.

Hockeymama
09-12-2008, 12:02 PM

some people have nothing better to do

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Nice to see you back Bliss (saw your thanks)

Lild
09-12-2008, 12:12 PM

you can think of it this way, say there is a person that falls through the trades, and for some reason you get screwed b/c of them. Well maybe this person "dies" or gets banned...if they rejoined, I think you would want to know if you personally got burned by them so you can stay far away from them.

cabby92
09-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Dies? You mean, someone on here died???? Surely not, that would be too sad, I'd hope they could come back.

Lild
09-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Dies? You mean, someone on here died???? Surely not, that would be too sad, I'd hope they could come back.

Oh they did...LOL

Shann
09-12-2008, 12:26 PM
you can think of it this way, say there is a person that falls through the trades, and for some reason you get screwed b/c of them. Well maybe this person "dies" or gets banned...if they rejoined, I think you would want to know if you personally got burned by them so you can stay far away from them.

then I would alert the mods not start multiple threads about ppl being banned and coming back. If they signed up for a swap I'd also alert the person who coordinates it, but I'm sure that wouldn't be necessary b/c the mods would have taken care of it by then. But you are right, I wouldn't want someone trading/selling/etc if in the past they burned even one person.

janelle
09-12-2008, 12:27 PM
I think Flute was banned one time but it was a week banning---remember those? She came back but she also goes to another site and is on there a lot. Actually two or three of them. Can't be in two places at once.

Lild
09-12-2008, 12:28 PM
then I would alert the mods not start multiple threads about ppl being banned and coming back. If they signed up for a swap I'd also alert the person who coordinates it, but I'm sure that wouldn't be necessary b/c the mods would have taken care of it by then. But you are right, I wouldn't want someone trading/selling/etc if in the past they burned even one person.

I saw your point just wanted to say that people get curious and start posting about it in the threads...
I always like to know if I am talking to an old friend under another name, or even an old "not so much" friend, lol :)

janelle
09-12-2008, 12:29 PM
I wondered about all the bannings that went on back then. Just a mod gone wild huh? How do you ban a mod? At least he isn't here anymore.

April78945
09-12-2008, 12:36 PM
hmmm.. I don't really understand the point of this thread, who cares who is banned, the mods take care of it. Maybe ppl need to worry about themselves instead of what others do? Especially when they're no angel themselves

I'll be honest. I'm ever so nosy. Seriously, I butt into drama all.the.time. I love it, I thrive on it actually. I'm home all day with my kids and got nothing else going on for me so watching people melt down, freak out, get banned and then come back is honestly the highlight of my day. I know I am sick and it's even a little sad..but it is what it is :)

Lild
09-12-2008, 12:38 PM
I'll be honest. I'm ever so nosy. Seriously, I butt into drama all.the.time. I love it, I thrive on it actually. I'm home all day with my kids and got nothing else going on for me so watching people melt down, freak out, get banned and then come back is honestly the highlight of my day. I know I am sick and it's even a little sad..but it is what it is :)

why didn't you answer your phone this morning???HUH?:getyou

Btw, does anybody know what happend to Drama Mama? I miss her, she was funny...

Mini
09-12-2008, 12:39 PM
I was wondering about Flute to I hope she didnt get banned for good :(

But I dont think were allowed to ask about bannings so forget I said anything lol

cabby92
09-12-2008, 12:42 PM
why didn't you answer your phone this morning???HUH?:getyou

Btw, does anybody know what happend to Drama Mama? I miss her, she was funny...

Was she that here, or somewhere else? I remember her, just thought that name was from elsewhere. It gets SO confusing. Oh my, if we started wondering where everyone from the past was it could go forever.

Lild
09-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Was she that here, or somewhere else? I remember her, just thought that name was from elsewhere. It gets SO confusing. Oh my, if we started wondering where everyone from the past was it could go forever.

I'm not sure if it was from here or Dramaland, I do think she had the same here though

atprm
09-12-2008, 12:54 PM
damn I go to school and come back and have 5 pages to read.

LOL

and the lines were so long at KK I ended up at dunkin donuts (and they STILL suck!). grrrrrrrrrrrr

April78945
09-12-2008, 12:54 PM
First of all..there is a site called DramaLand?? I NEED a link!

Lild, I was screening, you guys didn't leave a message! I did get a PM asking about a threeway and was ever so confused and intrigued lol

LuvBigRip
09-12-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't think she was DM here. I know she was DM at a few other places.

cabby92
09-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Frankly I never cared for Krispy Kremes. I thought I might, at one time, but then I realized they were just no good.

atprm
09-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Mostly because when the banning took place, there were a few who felt the banning was unjusified (and rightly so) and reregistered and created no problems. Ever. By the time it all came out, those new names were well established and many people wouldn't even remember the former name. When everything came back into the open, people were told they could come back under their old names (with an infraction). Some chose to do that, some chose to stay under their new names for various reasons. (also with an infraction)

so then is it possible to combine the post counts and date of joining so that they get whatever credit there is (like there is a prize at the end of that rainbow LOL) for old timers?

atprm
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM

because this is a free board and you can start any off topic thread if you want to.

how them apples? :rolleyes:

April78945
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
how them apples

Your a ****in riot. LOL

Lild
09-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Man, I hope we don't lose power....what would I do without my laptop

Shann
09-12-2008, 01:06 PM
because this is a free board and you can start any off topic thread if you want to.

how them apples? :rolleyes:

I would think one had better things to do than be the who has more than one acct/banned acct/etc police :rolleyes:

atprm
09-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Frankly I never cared for Krispy Kremes. I thought I might, at one time, but then I realized they were just no good.

well they closed the Tim Hortons near us for remodeling, so that leaves the crappy DD or KK...

obviously KK is preferred at this point.

Flute's not banned, I don't think, she posted on this thread -- or at least I think she did anyway. :(

ahippiechic
I wondered about all the bannings that went on back then. Just a mod gone wild huh? How do you ban a mod? At least he isn't here anymore.

Not all of them were just a mod gone wild.

LuvBigRip
so then is it possible to combine the post counts and date of joining so that they get whatever credit there is (like there is a prize at the end of that rainbow LOL) for old timers?

Nope, everything previous was lost. But we are working really hard on a prize for sarcasm.

atprm
I would think one had better things to do than be the who has more than one acct/banned acct/etc police :rolleyes:

dont think so much it gets you into trouble. :rolleyes:

LuvBigRip
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Flute's not banned, I don't think, she posted on this thread -- or at least I think she did anyway. :(

It says she is, but hey, she could have put that there. Sure fire way to find out is PM her

atprm
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Nope, everything previous was lost. But we are working really hard on a prize for sarcasm.

LOL.

ahippiechic
09-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, since the OP question was answered........