PDA

View Full Version : Winster

Sher71481
09-09-2008, 04:31 PM
I joined this site through mypoints a month ago and signed up the first day (it is so addicting) Since then i have cashed out (in one month) 4 times. I recieved 750 mypoints and cashed out 3 times for $5 Amazon GC's. I spend $10.00 a month but you can join for a free account and still cash out for great prizes.

Here is information on the site and my referral link! :star:

You will recieve 700,000 points towards your first 1,000,000 prize cash out for clicking on referral link rather than signing up through the site alone.
https://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=nnm3g9mkn7d5g

How to Play for Free
You can play for free at Winster simply by registering. Each day that you log in, you will receive 200 free spins that you can use that day to play for prizes.

To receive your prize, no purchase is necessary and you do not have to enter a credit card or Paypal account.

Club Winster
You are invited to join Club Winster at any time. Winnie provides a variety of benefits to Club members, including:
Daily spins awarded each day that you log in, up to ten times the daily allotment.
(the number of spins depends on your membership level - see below)
Four times as many points in the games as non-members, so you can win prizes four times as fast.
No commercial interruptions.
The right to create and play in Private Rooms, send Private Messages, and other benefits.
Membership Levels
Basic: Winnie increases your spin balance by 300 each day that you log in up to a limit of 3,000, for a charge of $4.99 per month.
Silver: Winnie increases your spin balance by 500 each day that you log in up to a limit of 5,000, for a charge of $7.49 per month.
Gold: Winnie increases your spin balance to 800 each day that you log in up to a limit of 8,000, for a charge of $9.99 per month.

Gold members who would like more than 800 spins each day can purchase up to 16 'Spin Packs' of 200 extra spins each day for an additional charge of $2.50 per Spin Pack per month.

Your spin balance is updated once per day, typically around midnight Pacific time.

Note that the Club Winster monthly fees, membership levels, and benefits may change from time to time without prior notice. Continued use of you membership constitutes your agreement to any such changes.

A given payment method (i.e. a particular credit card or PayPal account) can be associated with only one Club Winster account. If you wish to use the same method of payment for a second account, please contact customer service at support@winster.com.

"Quoted directly from their site"