PDA

View Full Version : Old threads

buglebe
09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Have you ever looked back at old threads and wondered what happened because the op never came back and told us how the problem or situation was solved or turned out?

April78945
09-06-2008, 03:41 PM
There is only one. There was a post (I think I may have regestered just to reply..in 04). It was a women wondering what was wrong with her daughter..I guess she was having "down there" health issues and acting up and was only maybe 2? I dunno. I replied and waitied, nothing came up and then I left the board for a bit and came back and only visited the freebie section for a while and never saw it again (It was in the prayer request section if I recall)
I can't find the post and I can't remember the posters name.

MsLynn
09-06-2008, 03:47 PM
i hate those

and...

the ones where they come in here begging for advice then never come back to see what advice they were given...

Willow
09-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I was going to start a thread about this yesterday but then I decided not to. Some people will post asking a question or for some advice and then immediately go offline which doesn't make a lot of sense either. Why ask if you aren't going to stick around long enough to get an answer. lol

captorquewrench
09-06-2008, 08:10 PM
i hate those

and...

the ones where they come in here begging for advice then never come back to see what advice they were given...

what's worse is the ones who whine and complain about and find fault with all the advice given, and then continue to complain the problem is still there

Willow
09-07-2008, 04:37 AM
what's worse is the ones who whine and complain about and find fault with all the advice given, and then continue to complain the problem is still there

There are several here who do that. lol