PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever seen anything like this? i'm a skeptic, BUT..............

Njean31
08-31-2008, 03:29 PM
this is a pic of my best friend and her daughter. taken with a camera cell phone. they swear...actually there was a house full of people there and they all swear that they did not put anything in the pic. they noticed it right away after taking it. they are not lier's.........what the hell is that in the bottom left? it was not near halloween and no masks were lying around.

it's taken at her mother's house who swears the house is haunted. a man was shot and killed in this house....it was her mom's boyfriend and my friend's brother killed him because he was beating the hell out of their mother.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/njean36/rachelkimghost.jpg

Renrut
08-31-2008, 03:31 PM
That's a little too spooky for me.

sheila_361
08-31-2008, 03:33 PM
freaky...

tuggerbug
08-31-2008, 03:43 PM
:wow :backaway Creepy!!

ilikefree
08-31-2008, 04:04 PM
Awesome but freaky at the same time. I'm mesmerized by stuff like this, but it always freaks me out too.

Mini
08-31-2008, 04:04 PM
Wow..

SLance68
08-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Has she taken pics with it before and deleted them? If so it could just be a shadow from a previous picture. Had something like that happen at work when we were out taking pics at a jobsite and couldn't figure out what weird stuff was. Went and got a new memory card and no more ghosts.

tuggerbug
08-31-2008, 04:21 PM
I was just looking at this again. Look just above the watch. It almost looks like another face to me. And a tiny hand in between the 2 arms. Am I seeing things??

xsweetestx
08-31-2008, 04:22 PM
To me it looks like a spirit..Nothing to be afraid of....Would love to visit her home...

Beso
08-31-2008, 04:32 PM
It gave me the chills!

meltodd69
08-31-2008, 04:38 PM
That is spooky! Years ago we took a pic of DH and his brother in the front seat of DH's hot rod. We got the film developed and the background was tombstones. There was no way we were anywhere near a cemetary. Needless to say sold that car right away.

MistyWolf
08-31-2008, 04:39 PM
That is freaky! .. If it is a spirit it looks like a content one.

speedygirl
08-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Wow, whatever it is, it's eery!

wobblypops
08-31-2008, 05:13 PM
That's pretty cool. I don't believe in ghosts but that picture is really something to ponder.

babygirl08
08-31-2008, 05:15 PM
:afraid: :pray This Is Really Wierd, Should Call Gost Busters And Sell House, Kids,husband And Get On Plane And Go Far, Far Away, Car Not Fast Enough!!

BeanieLuvR
08-31-2008, 06:36 PM
That is pretty darn freaky!

galeane29
08-31-2008, 06:41 PM
It's a white purse. You can see the belt buckle type thing that goes down the middle of the front of a purse. Plus, you can see her blouse pushed in like she is leaning on something.

Njean31
08-31-2008, 07:39 PM
It's a white purse. You can see the belt buckle type thing that goes down the middle of the front of a purse. Plus, you can see her blouse pushed in like she is leaning on something.

i didn't think of a purse. it's a funny looking purse if that's what it is. plus, you would've thunk they would have figured it out if that's what it was. i'm staring at it hard trying to vision a purse. i want to see a purse........believe me.

DrGrin
08-31-2008, 07:43 PM
i didn't think of a purse. it's a funny looking purse if that's what it is. plus, you would've thunk they would have figured it out if that's what it was. i'm staring at it hard trying to vision a purse. i want to see a purse........believe me.

I don't see a purse.

Call and ask if the girl was holding a purse under her arm or something.

I think it looks like the face of a china doll. Reminds me of a weird movie I watched years ago.

loveswolfs
08-31-2008, 07:48 PM
I dont see a purse either. I see an eye, mouth and a nose...weird...:wow

galeane29
08-31-2008, 07:50 PM
this is a pic of my best friend and her daughter. taken with a camera cell phone. they swear...actually there was a house full of people there and they all swear that they did not put anything in the pic. they noticed it right away after taking it. they are not lier's.........what the hell is that in the bottom left? it was not near halloween and no masks were lying around.

it's taken at her mother's house who swears the house is haunted. a man was shot and killed in this house....it was her mom's boyfriend and my friend's brother killed him because he was beating the hell out of their mother.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/njean36/rachelkimghost.jpg

The purse is either tan, cream or white. The 'eye' is a pocket with something stuck inside but slightly poking out. The 'nose and mouth' is the buckle and strap. To the right is the arm strap of the purse. The purse is tilted. I saw it as soon as I saw the picture, but can see where everyone is getting the 'face'.

mesue
08-31-2008, 08:14 PM
If you look the eye is square, has what is similar to a gold rim of a purse buckle or outside pocket, the rest is a buckle and shadowing. Galeane29 is right.

msmom79
08-31-2008, 08:23 PM
yep i see a purse too-it looks to me like she has it under her arm and she bent over for the picture-just my guess.

DrGrin
08-31-2008, 08:29 PM
If you look the eye is square, has what is similar to a gold rim of a purse buckle or outside pocket, the rest is a buckle and shadowing. Galeane29 is right.

Maybe, but I still don't see it. The picture is really fuzzy to me. It could very well be a purse, but you would think the people in the picture would have known if one of them was holding a purse in the photo.

Njean31
08-31-2008, 08:34 PM
i'm glad some of you are actually seeing something else. for the life of me, i am not seeing a purse but the way it was presented to me may have tainted my perception. they were all hyped up and scared about it.

speedygirl
08-31-2008, 08:35 PM
The purse is either tan, cream or white. The 'eye' is a pocket with something stuck inside but slightly poking out. The 'nose and mouth' is the buckle and strap. To the right is the arm strap of the purse. The purse is tilted. I saw it as soon as I saw the picture, but can see where everyone is getting the 'face'.

Yep, I see it now as well. The "nostril" is a metal stud and the mouth has a thing like a belt loop.

ahippiechic
08-31-2008, 08:44 PM
I see a tilted purse with a belt strap closure and looks like the top of a cell phone or something sticking up out of a pocket.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/unsocialhippie/rachelkimghost.jpg

DrGrin
08-31-2008, 08:59 PM
I see a tilted purse with a belt strap closure and looks like the top of a cell phone or something sticking up out of a pocket.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/unsocialhippie/rachelkimghost.jpg

Whatever you did to darken the photo made it clearer. After seeing this, I can agree, it does resemble a purse.

Char
09-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Galeane29 is right.

Oh no, that'll go straight to her head ! LOL!

But yea... I think she's right too, I see it the same way. When I first saw the pic, I instantly saw that whatever it was was pushing on her shirt, so, I assumed it was 'something' solid. Then, when I came back, and Galeane mentioned the purse... I thought "Yea, that's exactly what it is !"

Good eye there girl !! :D

tsquared
09-01-2008, 03:32 AM
Jason was busy elsewhere at that time so .............it is a purse.........you can see the strap wrapped around the gals arm on the left.

Njean31
09-01-2008, 05:36 AM
i'm glad that you all are seeing that. i do not believe in that kind of stuff but i really got spooked by this pic. i still don't see the purse but i do see something pushing against her shirt...my husband noticed that. so, i will be resolved to know it is something of this world and not :beamup

Freebeemom
09-01-2008, 05:46 AM
Sure, it is a purse but I would be concerned about the orb above the older woman's head....

nosamiam
09-01-2008, 07:14 AM
Sure, it is a purse but I would be concerned about the orb above the older woman's head....

LOL... that would be a light fixture.