PDA

View Full Version : If you live in the South East and Gulfstates--Take notice-Faye may come after all

luvcub
08-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Ok...very strange storm here...has it heading over the water of north central Florida...turning into a hurricane and turning back to the west or northwest... back into north Florida. However, in the cone is most of the northern half of Florida, all of Georgia, southern South Carolina, and all of coastal Alabama, Mississippi and almost all of Louisiana. So stay tuned and alert. Doug__._,_.___

Hurricane update: Doug

SLance68
08-19-2008, 02:36 PM
Even one of our local weathermen that has been here for ages called this a strange storm earlier today. I mean it strengthened after it hit land and went farther East than anticipated and now will probably whip back around and hit FL, GA and AL over the next few days.

tuggerbug
08-19-2008, 04:28 PM
After the Govenor declared a "state of emergency" a few days ago, we knew we were in for it. We have 60 year old pine trees all around the house. Talk about someone who is a nervous wreck! We live in Jacksonville a few miles from the beach. I just pray everyone and everything will be ok.

mirage7000
08-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Moving from NY to Florida next week. Never seen a hurricane only blizzards here. Kinda scary for me. Take care everyone!