PDA

View Full Version : LOL Kids say the darnet things

luvcub
08-15-2008, 10:24 PM
We went out tonight for all you can eat fish with the family,7 of us total,and the kids are being kids,Im shushing them every 3 minutes,grandpa thumped little chris on the forhead,lmao,he shouts,HEYYYYY POPPY just thumped me on the forehead,I about spit my water everywhere,he is a young 7 yrs old,so he is eating his corn dog nuggets,and all the breading is off,theres this tiny little weiner,he is looking at on his fork,he says realllllllllllllllllly loud,this looks like an old ladies twinkie-omg,I about died,lmaoooooooooooooo,It got quiet in the room we were setting in,than a roar of laughter busted loose,that Time I had to run to the ladies room,I almost peed my drawers. I have no clue what he was talking about,was afraid to ask,I just told him,that the weinny didnt look like a twinkie. He is looking at everyone laughing like they had lost their minds,all innocent and guilt free,awww to be young again. Kids are so lovable,but sometimes they can shock us,make us blush,and make us laugh out loud,without them even knowing why.
Angel

DonnaWV
08-16-2008, 04:30 AM
LOL, I want to know what a " Old ladies twinkie" is

luvcub
08-16-2008, 03:03 PM
me too,but afraid to ask,lol,might not like what he says

socks1211
08-16-2008, 04:39 PM
lol thats cute