PDA

View Full Version : Printer Help Please

Renrut
08-11-2008, 01:15 PM
I have a new Lexmark 2500 and when I go to print pictures in my pictures folder it only prints the far left side of the page. It works fine if I am printing off the net though. I looked at the properties and they are all sent to 0.75 if that makes a difference. I looked at it for over a hour and cant figure it out.

Please help little ole muah. TIA!!

LitWtch
08-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Check in "print preferences". Make certain it is set at "portrait" and not landscape.
Check the paper types as well for 11x5.

That's aout all I can think of. I haven't used a Lexmark in years and those were the comman problems.

Renrut
08-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Check in "print preferences". Make certain it is set at "portrait" and not landscape.
Check the paper types as well for 11x5.

That's aout all I can think of. I haven't used a Lexmark in years and those were the comman problems.

Yup, that was the first thing I checked and it didn't help.

tngirl
08-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Go to your printer control panel and print out a test page. Then follow the instructions. It sounds like the parameters aren't set right...like you didn't know that...lol. But, it usually has a list that matches the page that you printed and you enter in the numbers that fit what is on the screen to match what is on the paper. It will make more sense when you do it.

Renrut
08-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I did that. I took out the ink things and redid the alignment. Once it's printed you scan the paper. It works fine if I would print this page out just not photos in my folders.