PDA

View Full Version : its so hot,I cant take it,lol

luvcub
08-10-2008, 09:22 PM
ok,ever been so hot you cant take it? No matter what you do nothing helps?
Like my feet are on fire but if you feel them there cool to the touch,my foreheads cool,all though inside my body,its burning up,drink,drink,drink water,Im a living ocean,drinking cold to cool off,doesnt work,lol,isnt their anything you can take internally to cook off,any med? Anything? lol

janelle
08-10-2008, 09:37 PM
You might check with your doc. How old you are may have to do with it. Pre-menopausal can do strange things to our hormones. If you are young it also may be hormones. They can get out of wack at any age.

speedygirl
08-10-2008, 09:43 PM
You might check with your doc. How old you are may have to do with it. Pre-menopausal can do strange things to our hormones. If you are young it also may be hormones. They can get out of wack at any age.

Exactly. There are a number of things that cause those symptoms and it's better to be safe then sorry. Get an appointment with your doc and get some bloodwork to have your hormone levels checked.

MistyWolf
08-10-2008, 10:59 PM
You can always come visit me .. we are enjoying (NOT) fall like weather today .. cold and rainy!

janelle
08-11-2008, 12:33 AM
It won't matter if you are at the North Pole, if your internal thermostat is off for some reason you will feel like you are burning up.

Hope it isn't your thyroid. If you are hyperthyroid it can get serious. I hope you can get in to see your doc as soon as they can see you. Tell the receptionist your symptoms and ask to speak to the nurse.

PrincessArky
08-11-2008, 04:44 AM
You can always come visit me .. we are enjoying (NOT) fall like weather today .. cold and rainy!

we are too for a change........we arent going to heat back up until later in the week thank goodness

Army-Mom
08-11-2008, 05:41 AM
I was thinking Hormones also.

dispatcher
08-11-2008, 06:12 AM
i have hot flashes all the time. i hate it. my feet get hot also. i wipe them down with alcohol to cool for a few minutes anyway lol.

luvcub
08-11-2008, 09:29 AM

Im 44,older than dirt,lol

ahippiechic
08-11-2008, 09:31 AM

I'm 44 too, so it is NOT older than dirt. As old AS dirt maybe, but not older! :D

hotwheelstx
08-11-2008, 09:32 AM

You're not "older than dirt".....lol. I AM. I'm a year older than you are. Seriously call your dr. for an appt. I had the same symptoms for a year and couldn't figure out why all of a sudden. MENOPAUSE IS THE REASON. Living in Houston where the humidity is usually at 80 percent doesn't help, either.

luvcub
08-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Ive had my hormones checked at least 10 times,always come out normal,my mom had thyroid cancer,had her removed,had mine tested at least 3 times and its perfect,tell my belly that one,lol. Im going to complain again to my doctor,maybe its my bp med? This is a good med,my bp dropped from 150/110 to anywhere between 107/90---138/98,I was kind of worried about the 107,is that an ok number?

luvcub
08-11-2008, 09:34 AM
lmao,Im older than the dirt the gkids tell me all the time,I tell them come here Ill show you what dirt can do,lol.

hotwheelstx
08-11-2008, 09:38 AM
lmao,Im older than the dirt the gkids tell me all the time,I tell them come here Ill show you what dirt can do,lol.

Now, that's funny.....lol

MistyWolf
08-11-2008, 09:48 AM
It won't matter if you are at the North Pole, if your internal thermostat is off for some reason you will feel like you are burning up.

I am quite aware of that .. I was basically just complaining about our weather and how cool it is for August!