PDA

View Full Version : The awful sound of a snore..

luvcub
07-25-2008, 11:29 AM
snoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,snoreeeeeeeeeeee,sn-sn-snore e e e

lord,shut up all ready,stop that,man enough,shut the hell,stop it!
throw pillow,kick in the leg,shove him,roll him,pull hair,pick up pillow go into kitchen,living room,ladies room,closet,anywhere you can find with out that horrible sound,which is worse,your husband or your dog who weighs 10 lbs???
One next to me,1 on my pillow next to my ear,sandwiched,yes a snore sandwhich,lmao,I have a squirt gun now,better watch out,mammas home now!

:getyou

:withstupid:

:dancing:

DBackFan
07-25-2008, 11:42 AM
:rolling ..a snore sandwich! LOL

Well Breathe Right strips did wonders for my husband and after awhile he just quit almost even without them. I wouldn't recommend them for the pooch. ;)

luvcub
07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
my dd tryed those strips couldnt get them to work though,lol,wouldnt do it to my lil pek though,lmao,he barely has a nose,and no sinuses,the strips cover his whole face,haha.

janelle
07-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Ever try holding his nose shut? My hubby can snore but I can just run my fingers over his lips and it wakes him enough for him to roll over. If that doesn't work I hold his nose shut.

Not sure what to do about the dog. We have cats and they don't snore plus they sleep on the cedar chest across the room from us.

luvcub
07-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Ill hold his nose shut all right,hmmmmmmmmmm,lmao

Char
07-25-2008, 12:04 PM
LOL! I have soooooo been there ! DH has a way of rolling over, with his head right behind mine, maybe 8 inches from my ear, and then cutting loose !

I have done all those things you mention...lol, elbowed him in the ribs too...lol, I am not responsible for what I do when half asleep ! I finally give up and hit the couch, which is actually good 'cause your sofa rocks for sleeping on !

But I can't really whine a whole lot, 'cause I snore too !