PDA

View Full Version : OMG, you have to see this Quaker Parrot, lol

Quaker_Parrots
07-24-2008, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLXIb5YkWgc

janelle
07-24-2008, 05:19 PM
I like what this guy had to say. Do they really imitate the people talking around them? That would be so funny.

intentionalsound said
================================================== =======

lol!! If you have a quaker on your shoulder and you start talking "matter-of-factly" with someone, the bird will start jabbering away all "matter-of-factly" too, and you start laughing because the bird is making fun of you, and then the bird starts laughing too, hysterically. quakers are the best birds ever.

this one is hilarious!! he clearly complains about "everyone else". lol!!!

Quaker_Parrots
07-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Mine cry when the kids do. She also does something similar to what this one does.

She tells on the kids when they are bad by screaming their names and yelling at them.

She calls me "mommie" and says "hi baby." She calls the kitty and we have never had a cat, lol. she says "bye bye" when we are leaving.

The other day the dog was missing, and I asked where Carly was, Sammie said something, I think it was "she went bye" I ignored her. Dh opened the door and there the dog was, she had followed dh out and he didnt realise it, but the darn bird knew.

They really are fun. She has an extensive vocabulary, my other 2 arent as vocal.

Lild
07-25-2008, 06:25 AM
hahahaha, I need one trained to fuss at my kids....

luvcub
07-25-2008, 06:34 AM
hahaha,lmao,wow he had alot to say,couldnt really hear him to well,my hearing is bad,but I caught a few things,how would you like him for a hubby,lmao,he is tooooooooo cute!!!!

Quaker_Parrots
07-25-2008, 05:52 PM
hahaha,lmao,wow he had alot to say,couldnt really hear him to well,my hearing is bad,but I caught a few things,how would you like him for a hubby,lmao,he is tooooooooo cute!!!!

I read the replies and come to find out that poor baby came from a broken home before he got his new family. He is the product of a divorce. Poor thing. can you imagine the fights he witnessed by all the griping he does?