PDA

View Full Version : Hair Removal

heartlvrs
07-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Has anyone used either the NoNO!! hair removal or the Acra hair removal system? If so what do you think of them?

meltodd69
07-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Sorry I used one of those home waxing kits once lol. Never got the courage to try anything again.

mesue
07-24-2008, 12:10 AM
I use an epilator, it costed around 70 dollars, but I love it and use it often, there are cheaper ones though, probably work just as well. Once I turned 40 and the hormones went all to heck, I tried everything, from waxing to bleaching the hair to electrolysis and this is the only thing that works for me.

If you do decide on an epilator, the first time using it is more painful, so just do a little bit at a time until you get all of the hair removed, then the next time some of the hair will not come back and so it is less painful each time you use it. Good Luck on whatever you decide on.

heartlvrs
07-24-2008, 05:19 AM
I use an epilator, it costed around 70 dollars, but I love it and use it often, there are cheaper ones though, probably work just as well. Once I turned 40 and the hormones went all to heck, I tried everything, from waxing to bleaching the hair to electrolysis and this is the only thing that works for me.

If you do decide on an epilator, the first time using it is more painful, so just do a little bit at a time until you get all of the hair removed, then the next time some of the hair will not come back and so it is less painful each time you use it. Good Luck on whatever you decide on.

been there done that!!! no way ever again...lol

taz69
07-24-2008, 05:44 AM
Tried waxing once-had to get drunk 3 times to finish/LOL. Never again!

heartlvrs
07-24-2008, 06:50 AM
But does anyone have experience with the SPECIFIC products I asked about? Thanks!

heartlvrs
07-24-2008, 06:52 AM
Tried waxing once-had to get drunk 3 times to finish/LOL. Never again!

I used to but this girlio dont like no painio!

April78945
07-24-2008, 07:09 AM
I tried waxing once and had a strip stuck to my hoohoo for the whole day because I was scared to pull it off LOL

Willow
07-24-2008, 07:13 AM
I tried waxing once and had a strip stuck to my hoohoo for the whole day because I was scared to pull it off LOL

I use Veet for that area. lol

BigLyd1
07-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Sorry, no experience with what you're asking about. I get my legs waxed at the beauty salon (actually going today) and love it. I haven't shaved since the start of the year.