PDA

View Full Version : August Goodie Box Exchange signups

luvcub
07-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi Everyone,had alot of emails about getting this one started,so I want to get the NEW rules out 1st. Rules stink,please understand we have to have them with the exchanges,if the rules arent strict enough,then we make them tougher,money is tight everywhere,and we want to be fair to all.

*************************RULES******************** ***
You must send me your name,mailing address,telephone number,home email addy. If you have allergies,please list them.

You must have completed all other exchanges,if this isnt done,no need to PM me with info.

You must put delivery confirmation on your package going out,this is like 45 cents,and it worth every penny,this way e1 can track it that needs to.

This exchange will be mailed and recieved by the 1st of August,period. If you cant do this,please dont sign up,less heartache for you and your partner,no waiting for the mailman daily.

You must have fun,if not,why put yourself thru the hassel.

OK,there are the rules,if your interested and can comply with these so very hard rules,your other packages have been mailed then you may send me the info I need in my PM,please be sure to add all details I am asking for,makes this alot easier on all of us.

Please send 5 or more things that start with the letter A-Purchase them where ever you choose,please spend at least 10 bucks. Please have them to your partner by the 1st day of August.

EXAMPLES:::
Apple flavored shampoo
Anal lube cream ooops-did I say that?
Ant decon
you get the point,lmao.

I will answer all Pms as soon as I can get to them all.
Thank you!
Angel

luvcub
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
ty,s.d.

luvcub
07-17-2008, 07:31 PM
ty taz and daughter

luvcub
07-19-2008, 12:37 PM
anyone else interested? Need to get me that info.

luvcub
07-19-2008, 06:13 PM
ok,we have 4 people on the list for the exchange,taz and daughter,hotwheelstx,ang in NC.
We will close the sign ups Sunday morning.

ang in NC
07-27-2008, 01:03 PM
mailed mine out fri, hope you like it!

luvcub
07-27-2008, 01:38 PM
thank you hon.

ang in NC
07-28-2008, 12:06 PM
I got mine today, the box was packed. Great ideas! Hope you like yours too. Many thanks again!

taz69
07-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Just checked-and the 3 we mailed out have all been delivered. Have DC numbers in case there is any problem.

luvcub
07-29-2008, 09:40 PM
thanks hon!!!!! Ang left you a message up above..

luvcub
08-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Please leave feedback for your partner,good or bad,that way all of us know were dealing woth safe people--hopefully.
Angel