PDA

View Full Version : What do you normally eat for breakfast.

rivercats1
07-14-2008, 09:11 AM
For me it is usually wheat toast with a diet Coke. I am not a big breakfast person.

What about you?

galeane29
07-14-2008, 09:14 AM
I am not a breakfast person either....I usually just drink a pot of coffee.

DBackFan
07-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Well with me new way of eating I try and always have a light breakfast. I usually have a whioe wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese or a small bowl of oatmeal with fresh berries etc. I found as soon as I added breakfast BACK in my diet I lost more weight...weird huh?

cpbaby
07-14-2008, 09:22 AM
I eat a bacon, egg and cheese burrito and a Large Dr Pepper with Light Ice from Sonic M-F. On the weekends I usually dont eat anything.

rivercats1
07-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Well with me new way of eating I try and always have a light breakfast. I usually have a whioe wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese or a small bowl of oatmeal with fresh berries etc. I found as soon as I added breakfast BACK in my diet I lost more weight...weird huh?

This is off topic but

I have a question for you. I am trying to lose weight too. As for meals do you eat 3 meals a day, and if so what is your largest meal..or do you eat several small meals throughout the day. So far I am at a stand still, I need something to kick start my diet a again. I walk with friends three times a week and spend a lot of time out doors working in my yards and garden so I know I am getting the activity in.

Any tips?

ElleGee
07-14-2008, 09:29 AM
I try and eat breakfast everyday but with my meds my stomach feels too crappy to eat early..

Usually I'll have a yogurt. Today it was linguisa and peppers *drool

ElleGee
07-14-2008, 09:31 AM
This is off topic but

I have a question for you. I am trying to lose weight too. As for meals do you eat 3 meals a day, and if so what is your largest meal..or do you eat several small meals throughout the day. So far I am at a stand still, I need something to kick start my diet a again. I walk with friends three times a week and spend a lot of time out doors working in my yards and garden so I know I am getting the activity in.

Any tips?

I saw a news program on how a woman reversed her meals (dinner for breakfast, breakfast for dinner ) and lost a lot of weight... This was a while ago but it stuck in my head

ahippiechic
07-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Coffee and a granola bar or fruit and grain bar.

sheila_361
07-14-2008, 09:52 AM
if and when I eat breakfast I'll have a bagel and cream cheese or a bowl of cereal, but if we go out I always have a Denver Omelette bacon, hash browns and toast(sourdough)

PrincessArky
07-14-2008, 09:58 AM
dont much like breakfast but sometimes I do eat it if someone else makes it lol

MistyWolf
07-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Yogurt and cereal, yogurt and a piece of wheat toast, waffles with sugar free syrup, sometimes eggs. If I go out for breakfast I usually do a cheese omelet with wheat toast.

Breakfast is the best meal to eat when your trying to lose weight. Your body burns all that food for fuel through out the day, and it really is important to eat 3 meals a day. Breakfast being the biggest, and dinner the lightest.

BeanieLuvR
07-14-2008, 10:03 AM
I try to eat breakfast everyday because it is the meal that gets your metabolism going. I have either oatmeal or shredded wheat with a whole grain english muffin or wheat toast. Sometimes instead of the english muffin or toast I have fruit which is usually a banana. Once my breakfast settles then I ride my bike for 10 or 11 miles.

DBackFan
07-14-2008, 10:04 AM
This is off topic but

Any tips?

Well I usually eat 3 light meals and a couple healthy snacks so its like 5 meals in a way I guess. I could never get into the eat all day thing..lol
I eat a small breakfast and usually have a couple triscuits with reduced fat cheese later, then a small lunch like a turkey sand on WW with honey mustard. Maybe a dish of cottage cheese or an apple in the afternoon and then usually meat and salad for dinner but I do eat potatos and breads...I just watch how much now. The biggest part of my weight loss has been exercise. I work out almost everyday and I keep my foods very low fat..thats whats doing it for me. Good luck!
One thing too...I do NOT drink 8 glasses of water but I stay well hydrated ;)

April78945
07-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Chocolate carnation instant breakfast,banana and ice in a blender. Mmmm. If I don't have it I feel wrong all day.

My kids have either eggs,toast and fruit or pancakes and fruit or oatmeal and fruit. Oatmeal is usually in the winter though.

Pepsi4me
07-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Usually just toast & Pepsi.

dinosmom
07-14-2008, 10:19 AM
I try and eat a good breakfast every day. Usually its oatmeal and fruit or eggs with canadian bacon on a whole wheat english muffin or yogurt with fruit.

speedygirl
07-14-2008, 10:36 AM
I usually have fresh fruit, vanilla bean yogurt and cocoa. You'd think I'd be sick of having the same thing everyday but its\'s part of my routine. When we go away I always have a huge breakfast with bacon, eggs, home fries, etc...

Bubblescc
07-14-2008, 12:17 PM
multi grain cheerios.....or some other kind of cereal...

ttistin
07-14-2008, 12:26 PM
a pop tart, strawberry flavor

morgansmom
07-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Usually a couple cups of coffee. For some reason I just am not hungry in the mornings,but I should eat something because I have no energy at all until about 12 and then I have to make myself get up and do some housework,laundry or something.

THEpouty1
07-14-2008, 01:23 PM
I never really was a big breakfast person, and now since I can't eat for an hour min. after taken my meds, I often forget to eat. It's awful when I forget and then I'm in class and my stomach starts growling lol

ang in NC
07-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I am a bad diabetic, but it is one thing I can't stop doing, every morning I drink a regular mt dew.

Thamlet
07-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Normally 2 scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast. If I'm in a hurry I drink a chocolate protein shake.

tarasdream
07-14-2008, 04:51 PM
bacon, toast and coffee, or pancakes with peanut butter and syrup

keoka3
07-14-2008, 06:52 PM
coke and something sweet like a little debbie brownie or sometime yogurt

wobblypops
07-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Breakfast is my favorite meal & I would go out to a buffet every morning if I wouldn't gain any weight!

I eat eggs almost daily, at least 5 times a week.

My favorite combo though is a pancake with 2 dippy eggs on the top!

Dippy eggs = over easy eggs for anyone not from Pa.!