PDA

View Full Version : Let me get through this day!

Mom2-3boys
07-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Ugh I need a cigarette been planning to quit, but my husband smoked outta my pack yesterday and I had one left this a.m. so now I am debating do I go and get another pack....no I tell myself not worth the gas, but ahhhhhh and on top of it I am pmsing.....oh Lordy please get me through this day without
losing it.

Unicornmom77
07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Hang in there, think of it this way, if you don't buy them you can't smoke. I hope you make it, if not this time then another! Practice makes perfect ya know.

ElleGee
07-07-2008, 12:26 PM
It took me 3 trys to quit.. The last time I did it cold turkey.

I'm rootin' for ya!!!

msmom79
07-07-2008, 04:38 PM
:hug

dv8grl
07-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Hope you decided to quit. You don't need that "last one"., you had that "last one"!

moe265
07-07-2008, 06:23 PM
I quit cold turkey 7 years ago. I had half a pack sitting on my computer monitor just so I wouldn't panic because I was out. They sat there for six months and I finally threw them away. Good Luck!!!

Mom2-3boys
07-07-2008, 07:04 PM
um so I have had 3 more cigarettes today, really could just go outside and chain smoke at this moment. Dh and I went so he could test drive a motorcycle...off he went the dealer and I stood waiting, after 15 min. he didn't show up dealer went looking for him. They both were gone another half hour.......well he took a turn too wide and ran into the trailer....so guess what we bought a $ 13,399 motorcycle with about $1200 damage.....I am so mad right now i could spit nails. I seriously just want to throw up and then go chain smoke......haven't talked to my dh since he got back to the dealership.......think I would totally freak out on him at this point!

Oh and my 11 y/o was goofing around with an airgun earlier today, he shot at a beer bottle and it ricocheted and hit a 7 y/o boy. Got a call from the mother. The boy is fine and I had a good talk with the mom, she understood it was an accident. My son on the other hand has been in his room the entire day. I don't know how many times we have preached to him no airguns no bb guns nothing without an adult. Wow what a great day it has been!

moe265
07-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Holy Cow!! If you are able to quit after all that you are ready!

155oaks
07-07-2008, 07:50 PM
stay strong and try to quit!
lots of water and relax

I hope your dh really wanted that bike because if they made you buy it due to an accident then now way that is what they have insurance for.

GOOD LUCK quiting you CAN DO IT