PDA

View Full Version : HOLY cow, HOW COOL!!!

whatever
07-06-2008, 08:27 AM
My dh works for a marina (he's a mechanic for 18plus years there) on a private lake. And last night they had there fireworks display. and we went with a friend on his boat.Its a pontoon with a upper deck my dh help him build. Its got benches up top to sit on. Anyway back to the fireworks they were awesome. Have you ever seen the ones that look like little atomic bombs?? They set off a big fire ball on the ground with a huge mushroom fire ?
those are soooo cool. I had never seen them before. The first one you could hear all the people in the boats around us go "whoa" like we thought it was an accident. Plus its just so cool to see hundreds of boats with their lights on it the dark at night. I haven't went for a few years. working at a marina he hates going boating for "fun" you can imagine. And its usually the same ol same ole anyway but those were just so darn cool!! Had to share. do they sell them at fireworks displays??

BeanieLuvR
07-06-2008, 10:08 AM
That sounds awesome! I have never saw ones like that. I am glad that you had so much fun. :)

BBELEAZAHR
07-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Sounds like you had a great holiday :)

YankeeMary
07-06-2008, 10:54 AM
I haven't seen them either. But glad you enjoyed them.

waterfalls
07-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Souds like an awesome time.I bet it's just beautiful watching the fireworks reflect off the water too.

msmom79
07-06-2008, 11:38 AM
so glad you got to see them-they have them in st.louis around the arch on the mississippi river-it is just gorgeous to see the reflections in the water too.