PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen hancock yet?

Renrut
07-05-2008, 07:36 PM
I went to see it today and it was awesome!! It looked stupid from previews but I had to get out of the house for a couple hours. I would def recommend it. Damn, why will smith gotta be so damn fione!!!!!

cpbaby
07-05-2008, 07:39 PM
I dunno, but I watched Independence Day THREE TIMES yesterday.....and he is most DEFINATELY FINE!

Everything I have read says Hancock is a HORRIBLE movie, but I dont trust the critics..usually their tastes and my tastes are completely different. My sister and I aim to see it soon......maybe next weekend.

belle5691
07-06-2008, 06:35 AM
We went to see it last night. I have to admit, I was very surprised. I thought it looked really bad from the previews (except for "thickness and goggles" ), but a friend chose it so we went. I loved it!!!

Char
07-06-2008, 08:50 AM
I thought it looked awesome from the previews ! DH and I went to see Indiana Jones a few weeks ago, and, they showed the Hancock previews... it's next on our list to see... next week I would guess.

YankeeMary
07-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Randy and the boys wentto see it on July 4th (I think) and they liked it. The boys loved it, Randy said it was pretty good. On a scale of 1-10 Ran said it was around a 7.

Trishntx
07-06-2008, 11:35 AM
I saw it over the weekend. It was really nothing like I expected. But it was good. Very entertaining. Will smith was very good and pretty funny. There was a twist at the end of the movie which was good....Wasn't so predictable. go see it....it is worth the price.