PDA

View Full Version : Incompetence

buglebe
07-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I am so tired of incompetence. We met our deductible on our insurance in May. I have to take remicade every 6 weeks, at $5000 a treatment so we reach our major deductible usually in May and after that we don't have to pay the co pay for doctors visits or medicines. We just went to pick up our medicines, about 12 prescriptions at the same place we always get them and the girl tried to tell us that we have to pay 25%. Well even when we do pay we only have to pay 20%. We haven't been paying anything since May of this yr. I gave up trying to argue with her, she gave me a number to call BCBS but I will just go back out there tomorrow when the main pharmacist is there. It just aggravates me because it is another trip out there , about a 20 min drive one way. Why are people so incompetent? If they work somewhere why don't they know how to do their job?

sorry this goes in vent and whine

kidzpca
07-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Because incompetence is rampad and common sense doesn't exist.

gmyers
07-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I know what you mean we're trying to get on these prescription programs and the doctor or his nurse has to fill out certain papers. They keep forgetting to do certain things like sign the papers and he didn't put but one out of the four drugs my husband takes. And they were supposed to call the place and talk to someone or we wont be enrolled and they didn't do that either. Now we have to make another trip there tomorrow and get it done. Do ya'll have problems getting doctors to fill out things or do stuff you need for disability? The doctors we're dealing with don't seem to wont too. They act like you're bothering them.

flute
07-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I know what you mean we're trying to get on these prescription programs and the doctor or his nurse has to fill out certain papers. They keep forgetting to do certain things like sign the papers and he didn't put but one out of the four drugs my husband takes. And they were supposed to call the place and talk to someone or we wont be enrolled and they didn't do that either. Now we have to make another trip there tomorrow and get it done. Do ya'll have problems getting doctors to fill out things or do stuff you need for disability? The doctors we're dealing with don't seem to wont too. They act like you're bothering them.

Yea we have that problem - we have 2 er bills sitting at our house right now because the DRs won't send in paper work.
Our insurance company says they are trying to get US to do their work for them - they said we could get a lawyer if need be. Hubby has tried calling them to remind them to send in the paperwork- but all that got was another bill in the mail.

I don't have $700 to pay them & they ain't getting one red cent out of me!