PDA

View Full Version : Any Homescan panelists here?

dor1969
07-02-2008, 04:33 PM
I have been doing Homescan for almost a year and a half and have yet to win any of their weekly, monthly or quarterly sweepstakes. I was just wondering if anyone here is a Homescan member, and if so, have you ever won anything?

Lately I've been feeling a little discouraged with Homescan. Sometimes it's a lot of work to scan items, especially when I shop at a store where I'm required to manually enter each price. It takes forever to rack up enough points to cash in, and the stuff that's under 25,000 points is mostly crap. I just cashed in 8,000 points for a lunchbox that I could get at Walmart for $6 or $7. It takes about 6 months to get 8,000 points! I'm sorry for complaining, and I know that if I'm unhappy with it then I should just quit. I just needed to vent a little because I thought for sure after all this time, and submitting every single week, I would at least win one of the weekly drawings for $25. If there's anyone here who has won, how long were you a member before you won a prize? And if there's anyone here who hasn't won anything, how long have you been with Homescan?

Mom2-3boys
07-02-2008, 04:42 PM
I was a member for nearly 3 years and never won anything. I finally got tired of scanning all my groceries and them telling me I am not buying enough of deli or bakery and such I thought WTH this is suppose to show what we buy not what you think we should buy. Anyway in the end I got a pet bed and a set of Pyrex bowls the rest if my points I let go just I got tired of dealing with them

socks1211
07-02-2008, 04:59 PM
when i was with them i got a big crock pot and one of those imersion blenders

tarasdream
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
ive never won anything either, ive got 92,000 points and im saving them to get christmas presents

ilovecats
07-02-2008, 05:36 PM
I just won $25.I have 3 or 4 things that I purchased with the points.I can't remember how long I have been doing it,a couple of years maybe.
A lot of people don't think it is worth it but I have gotten things I wouldn't otherwise have so it is worth it to me.