PDA

View Full Version : I,robot 7.30pm fx

nasle
07-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Repeat
What did an NS5 robot do on the street that angered Del Spooner when the first shipment of them arrived?
*Hugged a young girl

What did Del Spooner do when Susan Calvin came to his apartment after she was alone in a room with Sonny?
*Told her about his reccuring nightmare

What did Sonny do when Del Spooner and Susan Calvin visited him after Del Spooner explained his "Hansel and Gretel" theory to her?
*Drew a picture illustrating his dream

What did Del Spooner do while he was in his car before a gang of NS5 robots snuck up on him and tried to kill him?
*Switched to streering manual override

What did Del Spooner do to provoke Lawrence Robertson while they were meeting right after Dr. Alfred Lanning died?
*Offered him and idea about commercial

What did a woman do right after a robot ran through the streets to give her her purse?
*Took breath from asthma inhaler

What did Del Spooner do to escape a demolition machine when he visited Dr. Alfred Lanning's house by himself?
*Jumped through wall into swimming pool

What did a robot do when he was being asked questions in an interview room by Del Spooner?
*Asked what it meant to wink at someone

What did Del Spooner do when he encountered a robot at his doorstep after waking up and putting on a new pair of shoes?
*Pushed its head and walked by it

What did all the robots do after Del Spooner tried to override V.I.K.I.?
*Helped all fallen civillians

What did Del Spooner learn that Dr. Alfred Lanning wanted to do with robots when he ran a program near where Lake Michigan used to be?
*Start some sort of revolution

What did Del Spooner do when he first met with Susan Calvin?
*Looked at surveillance video

What did Del Spooner and Susan Calvin do when they went to a warehouse with 1,001 newly produced NS5 robots?
*Searched for the one that did not belong

What did Susan Calvin do to Sonny while they were alone together in a room?
*Checked his operating system for flaws

What did Del Spooner, Susan Calvin, and Sonny do when they got to the USR building after fending off a gang of NS5 robots?
*Climbed an immense amount of steps

What did Del Spooner do to escape a gang of robots he stumbled upon after running a program near where Lake Michigan used to be?
*Hopped on a motorcycle and sped away

What did V.I.K.I. do when Del Spooner tried to override her system after falling through the air in the USR building?
* Injected the main frame with microscopic robots

What did Del Spooner do by himself after he was in Lawrence Spooner's office with Susan Calvin?
*Watch video clips of old speech

What did Sonny do to Susan Calvin when they were in Lawrence Robertson's office in the USR building speaking to V.I.K.I.?
*Took her as hostage