PDA

View Full Version : Teen Behind Bars After YouTube Video Shows How To 'Make A Baby Fly'

DrGrin
07-02-2008, 12:26 PM
A Lee County teenager put up a shocking video on YouTube, showing him using a large, inflatable pillow to launch an eight month old baby through the air.

Now that 16-year-old boy is charged with felony cruelty to a child. He was arrested after a Lee County school teacher saw the video and called the Sheriff's Office.

It's a mother's nightmare. Watch as this 16-year-old DeSoto boy demonstrates, for the world to see, how to, as he put it, 'make a baby fly.' He puts the baby on an inflatable pillow, then jumps on the pillow to launch the baby through the air.

The baby landed several feet away on the floor and can be heard crying.

More here:
http://www.kltv.com/global/story.asp?s=8610326

galeane29
07-02-2008, 12:37 PM
I saw this on the news this morning, I was so MAD!

freeby4me
07-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh my god that is horrible.

ttistin
07-02-2008, 01:02 PM
I am speechless right now, I can not believe someone would do something like this.

Jolie Rouge
07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Saw this on the news last night; the baby is crying and resisting ... clearly the filmed event was NOT the first attempt. If the child had hit the brick fireplace just a little to the right behind him, it would likely have killed him.

The report also said that the eight month old's BROTHER was doing the filming while his friend jumped on the pillow. :mad: If I was the parent of that baby - I would be the one in jail for child endangerment after I got my hand on those two boys.

freeby4me
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Ya know, I just thought of something.

Youtube is a wonderful thing. If it wasnt for youtube the mother would have gotten her baby back, wondered why he was acting so weird, sick-like and taken him to the hospital only to be told the child has been abused and who would be blamed? The mother.

I say things like this youtube is a good thing. Stupid people are dumb enough to post the stuff online and GET CAUGHT!

Jolie Rouge
07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
According to the news report last night, kids were talking about the vid at school; a teacher heard about it and went to YouTube to see it for themselves. When the teacher saw the footage and recognised the boy jumping on the pillow, she/he reported it to the administration and CPS.

PrincessArky
07-03-2008, 04:45 AM
OMG thats just sad........when are parents going to stop and think about who they leave their kids with

flute
07-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Ya know, I just thought of something.

Youtube is a wonderful thing. If it wasnt for youtube the mother would have gotten her baby back, wondered why he was acting so weird, sick-like and taken him to the hospital only to be told the child has been abused and who would be blamed? The mother.

I say things like this youtube is a good thing. Stupid people are dumb enough to post the stuff online and GET CAUGHT!

You are absolutely right -

Bubblescc
07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
OMGosh! how sick....sick freakin piece of crap..

LitWtch
07-03-2008, 12:44 PM
The baby wasn't even in the parents' care. The teen was the son of the babysitter. The sitter should have charges as well - leaving an infant in the care of a teen.

That poor baby.

dv8grl
07-03-2008, 01:19 PM
They've been showing the vdieo on HeadLine News. That poor baby! Both those kids need to be punished!