PDA

View Full Version : I realized while playing soccer with my daughter yesterday that I'm not getting any younger.....LOL!

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 10:03 AM
My youngest daughter & I were outside for a while playing soccer yesterday. While she was whipping my butt I realized I'm getting old......LOL!

The ball ended up in the woods which are over grown with very tall grass,ferns.....etc....we both looked at each & said I'm not getting it......LMAO!

I was going to but then thought wait that's were I saw the groundhog go after he came on our property & I'm sure there are snakes & God knows what else.....so there the ball stays for now. Until fall when all the grass & ferns die or if we can get my hubby to get it for us......I guess Football it is today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

BBELEAZAHR
07-01-2008, 10:09 AM
seems like sitting in front of the computer all day can sure age a person LOL

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 10:15 AM
seems like sitting in front of the computer all day can sure age a person LOL

???

Dorthy
07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
I miss those days when my children were young and we palyed sports. Well actually, when my son and I played sports. My daughter wasn't into sports. I put her in softball when she was young. The coach put her in the outfield, she would take her glove, put it on her head, and dance around. I called the dance studio the next day. She is ADHD, and had so much excess energy that I ended up putting her into ballet, jazz, tap, and gymnasics. She didn't like ballet, she said it was to slow for her. LOL

newwiccan
07-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Have fun!

I wish my kids were into sports. The only one my oldest likes is golf and I have NO clue what I'm doing!

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Have fun!

I wish my kids were into sports. The only one my oldest likes is golf and I have NO clue what I'm doing!

LOL! we play golf on the Wii. That we really gets you moving. We play golf, boxing, tennis, bowling, we do the pirates of the caribbean sword fighting...that is so much fun.

Finally got my oldest to go out & play with us also.

newwiccan
07-01-2008, 10:52 AM
We don't have Wii Golf yet but my husband keeps telling me to buy it before his deployment is over. Hayden has a set of golf clubs and we'll hit them in the backyard but it's so hard to find tiny white balls in our big yard!

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 10:57 AM
We don't have Wii Golf yet but my husband keeps telling me to buy it before his deployment is over. Hayden has a set of golf clubs and we'll hit them in the backyard but it's so hard to find tiny white balls in our big yard!

My bro-in-law lives on the same road as us at the bottome of the hill & we live at the top of the hill. The other day we found some of his golf balls all the way out by our garden at the end of the road.

That's pretty far to be able to hit a golf ball.

1tiredmom
07-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I miss those days when my children were young and we palyed sports. Well actually, when my son and I played sports. My daughter wasn't into sports. I put her in softball when she was young. The coach put her in the outfield, she would take her glove, put it on her head, and dance around. I called the dance studio the next day. She is ADHD, and had so much excess energy that I ended up putting her into ballet, jazz, tap, and gymnasics. She didn't like ballet, she said it was to slow for her. LOL

you reminded me of when dd Nikki played ball she too would be outfield and being 5-6 yrs old -not many balls went that far , so she would practice her dance steps--they called her the ballerina short stop---

don't mean to get wimpy on this but you know what I miss it -the baseball, soccer, dancing(ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop)with Nikki(21 yrs old) and baseball, football with ds Sean (26yrs old) now here's the really wimpy part y'all might think-there are times when Trace Adkins songs come on Then They Do & You're Gonna Miss This--I start crying! not sobbing but the tears will just start coming down lol

I realized a couple of years ago the age has crept up on me when I tried to bounce down a stairwell like I use to just fly down steps now it's one at a time -can't see the other ones below since I gained a lot of weight my chest is the first thing to hide all :creep: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: else below!

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I am enjoying the girls while they are still young enough. They grow way too fast.

WVCindy
07-01-2008, 01:29 PM
I am enjoying the girls while they are still young enough. They grow way too fats.

Sorry your girls are growing to fat......sloppy joes will do that to ya!

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 01:36 PM

Obviously a typo. Was it necessary to come in to a nice thread & start the crap once again..

It's all getting really old.

BBELEAZAHR
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I am enjoying the girls while they are still young enough. They grow way too fats.

I dont mean to piss anyone off, but how do you spend time with your kids when you are online 24/7 . You talk about being this wonderful mom, but wheres your kids while your on here pissing everyone off with your stupid comments! Just dont forget you HAVE kids they should always come first!!!!

dangerousfem
07-01-2008, 01:39 PM
come on guys..... please... thats so not cool talking about someones kids...

I like all of ya'll.. and am not on anyones side.. but this was just wrong

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 01:43 PM
If I piss you off then use the back button.

It hits a new low when you involve someones children.

Thanks so much!

gmyers
07-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Its been a nice thread so far why mess with it.

waterfalls
07-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Wow,that was just nasty and totally uncalled for.:headshake

I do know what you mean though about not getting any younger . When i go out and play baseball or (try) to play basketball with mine, i do get tired way more easily now that i'm older.Enjoy it now though while you can,because when they get older that's when they want to be with friends all the time and are not home as often anymore.

WVCindy
07-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Please forgive the humour.......oops sorry forgot no one has any:razz

dangerousfem
07-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Sorry Cindy.. I normally do enjoy your posts.. no hard feelings really.. but it just wasn't funny.. if someone has posted that about little Gracie you would have torn them up.. It has nothing to do the the op... I would have said something no matter who it was about...

atprm
07-01-2008, 02:28 PM
If I piss you off then use the back button.

It hits a new low when you involve someones children.

Thanks so much!

I don't see where BB was insulting your children Cathy --

but she has a valid point.

If you are on here 24/7 (your posting times prove as much), when do you have the time to be the great mother your purport yourself to be?

tngirl
07-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I have to agree, this does take things a step over the line. It is bringing her kids into it and that is wrong in more ways than one. JMHO

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Just because you see my name as online does not always mean I am here. I leave my laptop up & running with browsers open.

Not that I own anyone an explanation.

atprm
07-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Just because you see my name as online does not always mean I am here. I leave my laptop up & running with browsers open.

Not that I own anyone an explanation.

apparently you didn't read what I wrote, because I stated your posting times (those being the operative words) dictate that you are online AND posting constantly...

not that you are sitting on the forums -- we can all use that excuse, including myself -- because quite frequently I leave it on and go off to work or go shopping -- but you will see that even though it shows me as online, I have NO posts during the timeframe when I am gone.

unless the ghost of toasters past are posting in my honor under my username.

WVCindy
07-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Again you all have NO sense of Humour it was freaking funny and I really DO NOT care who liked it!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER said her kids were fat HHEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO. Please reread my post. I really don't give a flying fig fart whose fat DUH. She said it not me cry over it if you wish I DO NOT CARE LOL!!!!!!!!! And as far as Gracie goes she's beautiful and I CAN prove it.
Anything else please feel free to whine about it. Oh I forgot you already have AGAIN!!!!!!

tngirl
07-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh, I have a hellofa sense of humor. I just stated that I thought it was a bit much. You want to rag pepsi, that is one thing, but insulting her kids is another. I know if someone came back like that about my kids it would totally p*ss me off. See what you have done? Made me admit the only thing on here that would make me mad...lol.

gmyers
07-01-2008, 02:49 PM
She has a right to be upset and I didn't hear her whining about it either. Some things just aren't funny.

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 02:52 PM
It takes a few seconds to post something, not hours.

There are things I could say but I would not ever go that low.

vicky122
07-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I dont mean to piss anyone off, but how do you spend time with your kids when you are online 24/7 . You talk about being this wonderful mom, but wheres your kids while your on here pissing everyone off with your stupid comments! Just dont forget you HAVE kids they should always come first!!!!

Oh come on she is not on 24/7 Wasn't their a sticky about this crap? She is not on here trying to piss everyone off. You guys don't like her so she is only making the ones mad that don't like her. Because if it was someone in your trio it would be differant. I mean I can post go do something come back and post. it really doesn't take all that long. Pepsi your best bet is when they come in one your threads and say things like this hit the reprt button amd maybe a mod will start doing what they are here for and not let them always get away with it.
Some people don't mind her post because they do reply without being smart about things.

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh come on she is not on 24/7 Wasn't their a sticky about this crap? She is not on here trying to piss everyone off. You guys don't like her so she is only making the ones mad that don't like her. Because if it was someone in your trio it would be differant. I mean I can post go do something come back and pot. it really doesn't take all that long. Pepsi your best bet is when they come in one your threads and say things like this hit the reprt button amd maybe a mod will start doing what they are here for and not let them always get away with it.
Some people don't mind her post because they do reply without being smart about things.

Thank you.

YankeeMary
07-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Sorry Cindy.. I normally do enjoy your posts.. no hard feelings really.. but it just wasn't funny.. if someone has posted that about little Gracie you would have torn them up.. It has nothing to do the the op... I would have said something no matter who it was about...

So why bring my Gracie into this post???

dangerousfem
07-01-2008, 03:08 PM
So why bring my Gracie into this post???

I didn't mean anything by it.. was just trying to get Cindy to feel what it would have been like if it was said about someone she loved.. thats all.. nothing meant about Gracie herself.. only mentioned because of the aunt niece relationship.. that is all.. nothing meant by it at all.. please don't take offense.

evrita
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
What I want to know is how the hell can you play soccer in this humidty?? It has been horrible you go out and holy moses it takes your breath away and dodging the lighting bolts and the downpours ?? We havent made it swimming yet

YankeeMary
07-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I didn't mean anything by it.. was just trying to get Cindy to feel what it would have been like if it was said about someone she loved.. thats all.. nothing meant about Gracie herself.. only mentioned because of the aunt niece relationship.. that is all.. nothing meant by it at all.. please don't take offense.

If you meant nothing by it then don't bring her into it. Gracie is MY daughter not Cindy's. And of course I take offense. If Cathy is allowed to take offense over something like she did, then I will as well. Leave my children out of this.

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Actually the rain held off all day yesterday til last night. The humidity wasn't so bad at least not in this area. My daughter asked if I wanted to play & I did.

I'm all for getting the kids outside playing. We have the AC's so it's not so bad.

BBELEAZAHR
07-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh come on she is not on 24/7 Wasn't their a sticky about this crap? She is not on here trying to piss everyone off. You guys don't like her so she is only making the ones mad that don't like her. Because if it was someone in your trio it would be differant. I mean I can post go do something come back and post. it really doesn't take all that long. Pepsi your best bet is when they come in one your threads and say things like this hit the reprt button amd maybe a mod will start doing what they are here for and not let them always get away with it.

Look at her postings they start at 9am and have not stopped today just like every other day! I just hate to see when people are so addicted to there computers and they forget about the important things FAMILY! Its not like Im making it up its all right in front of everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

vicky122
07-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Look at her postings they start at 9am and have not stopped today just like every other day! I just hate to see when people are so addicted to there computers and they forget about the important things FAMILY! Its not like Im making it up its all right in front of everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok but you also have kids and you are on here. Isn't that taking time away from your kids?

Pepsi4me
07-01-2008, 03:17 PM
As stated I'm on & off through out the day. It takes only a few seconds to post.

Just because you all dont post so we can track your every move & time on here doesnt mean your not on.

dangerousfem
07-01-2008, 03:17 PM
I apologize .. I know she is your daughter.. and I truly meant no harm.. only making a point. What I stated was true.. if someone had made that exact post about one of her family she would not have thought it so funny. I have no beef with any of you.. just trying to be a voice of reason. Again.. I am sorry if it offended you.. it was not my purpose :grouphug

LitWtch
07-01-2008, 03:20 PM
I know what you mean about feeling old! I started working the summer extended year program with preschool developmentally delayed children and they are FULL of enegry I never knew exsisted! I normally work with the older level children, but wanted a change and I sure got one! They take my breath away just watching them - constantly in action. Then when we are on the playground - OH MY! Every which way they can go they go!

dangerousfem
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
lol.. I love your sig line

YankeeMary
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
I apologize .. I know she is your daughter.. and I truly meant no harm.. only making a point. What I stated was true.. if someone had made that exact post about one of her family she would not have thought it so funny. I have no beef with any of you.. just trying to be a voice of reason. Again.. I am sorry if it offended you.. it was not my purpose :grouphug

It did offend me and I appreciate your humbleness. I appreciate the fact that you are trying not to be ugly. And I can assure you if someone said someone was fat in my family, then it wouldn't bother my sister a bit beings we are fat. Cindy was just making light of something and it got out of hand because it was taken personally and it was just a little joke, heck she has never even seen Cathy's kids (as far as I know). My sister is far from mean or cruel.

vicky122
07-01-2008, 03:26 PM
It did offend me and I appreciate your humbleness. I appreciate the fact that you are trying not to be ugly. And I can assure you if someone said someone was fat in my family, then it wouldn't bother my sister a bit beings we are fat. Cindy was just making light of something and it got out of hand because it was taken personally and it was just a little joke, heck she has never even seen Cathy's kids (as far as I know). My sister is far from mean or cruel.

As long as pepsi is the butt of your guys joke it is making light of it until it gets turned around. Ok so you guys don't like her that is clear but some people do like her and her post or they wouldn't reply to them at all. Don't you think it is time to move on now? I think everyone gets the point on how you guys feel.