PDA

View Full Version : Sorry's for Gerber being sent

nksnuck
06-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Thank you for applying to host the Gerber Organic House Party.
Interest in this promotion was extremely strong, with over 7,000 applications. Host spots were limited, and as a result, many wonderful applicants were not able to be selected.

We are sorry to say that your application was not among those chosen to host this event.

Gerber deeply appreciates your interest in hosting a Gerber Organic House Party. We hope that you will visit the free party site at www.houseparty.com/gerberorganic.

We also hope that you will look for future hosting opportunities by visiting the House Party events page to look for upcoming events.

For healthy baby eating tips, product updates and special promotions from Gerber, visit www.gerber.com.

Thank you again for your interest in the Gerber Organic House Party.

dc613353
06-30-2008, 10:46 AM
me too

JKATHERINE
06-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Me, too. :(

I should be thankful, though. I've gotten the chance to do other parties. I just really wanted this one since I have a little baby who loves to eat! :)

Jenefer3
06-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Me, too. :(

I should be thankful, though. I've gotten the chance to do other parties. I just really wanted this one since I have a little baby who loves to eat! :)

maybe you'll get in on the fisher price one, that one looks fun :)

metro
06-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Didn't get in on this one either! But I'm not too upset about it, I really hope I get in on the fisher price one though, that would be awesome!!!

dixiechicken
07-01-2008, 08:33 AM
I really hope I get in on the fisher price one though, that would be awesome!!!

Me too!!!