PDA

View Full Version : Here's one, on a Saturday Night

catdance
06-28-2008, 05:48 PM
If you died what would your pep's play for you..?
For me to take a good shot:
"Bennie and the Jets"
"American Pie" you do know that song is symbolic, it has a ton of meaning though you would have to be in the KNOW.. if the Bible tells you so...
"Mrs. Robinson" Where have gone Joe DiMaggio?
"Georgia and America, the Beautiful"..only for sung by Ray Charles, I always thought after Reagan laid in State and Ray Charles had died as well, as they took off for California to finish off the needed things to do, as they took to the sky, Nancy Reagan could have asked for "America" to be played, alot of were glued as they took him away, to our T.V.'S
Pachel Canon in D..but that is better for a wedding, haven't done that yet.
"Brother Love's Traveling Show"..only because my Mama played Neil Diamond on an 8 track player for the rest of history as I know it...It was Neil Diamond GOLD...gosh I am showing age, UGH!
Oh yeah when Mama sent me to live with my "other Mother and she was black..and I thought, well bully for this..
we used to sing this one.
"Loves me a Rock"..alll her kids and a very fair haired blonde, man we could sing...out on the porch about nightfall..we did not a music player we just sang it.
Over and over again..
And you?

stresseater
06-28-2008, 06:01 PM
I suppose it would be Warren Zevon's I'll sleep when I'm dead.
It was Neil Diamond GOLD...gosh I am showing age, UGH! Naw not showing your age, I have 8 tracks. Solid gold '79, Roger Miller, and of course Elvis.

catdance
06-28-2008, 06:08 PM
Roger Miller...not in ages have I thought of that, but I do have Peter Nero, and Dave Bruback..take 5..Peter, Paul and Mary...PUFF..and If I hammer....just what WOULD I DO... :)