PDA

View Full Version : boomertowne

SandynPaul
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
pm me with a email address and I would be happy to send a referral link. Referral links can only be sent by email. Trust me you will like it though. You can easily earn .50 or up to 1.50 a day. At 1.50 a day that is a max. The 1-1.50 a day takes more time. But lots of fun and tons of information. You could earn up to 45.00 in credit towards gift cards monthly on average it You spend the time.

To pm me your email just click on my user name in the left top area and choose to private message SandynPaul.

Boomertowne is the place to be.
this one offers fun and value, with an easy way to rack up points. Boomertowne offers a great array of rewards including Target, Best Buy and Visa gift cards. The beauty of those sorts of items is they translate into great, free prizes you've earned that you can buy things with or use for blog contest prizes.

The way Boomertowne works is simple. You sign up for the site and create a profile. Once you're a member the points begin to accumulate immediately. Filling out your profile is an automatic 100 points. (equal to .10) Every new page you view on the site gives you 1 point each day. (equal to 1/10 cent)Friend requests you accept give 10 points. (equal to a penny) accumulating points on the site is not only easy, but fun as well. Chatting in the chat room fro a bit will give You 100 points (equal to .10 cents) Every day. Among the games offered are a Wheel of Fortune variation, a hangman style game and several more.

$25 gift card - Target
25,000 Points
$25 gift card - Best Buy
25,500 Points
$50 VISA gift card
50,125 Points
$75 VISA gift card
75,125 Points
$100 VISA gift card
100,125 Points
$250 VISA gift card
250,125 Points
Nintendo Wii
275,500 Points"

To pm me your email just click on my user name in the left top area and choose to private message SandynPaul