PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's favorite survey site going to heck!

FreeHG
06-22-2008, 06:05 AM
The survey site that has a 'evergreen' name is going to heck too. I got an e-mail asking me to opt in to a new program $3 per survey and a bogus $500 sweepstakes.

I can still stay under the old program but wil not get many surveys and cant then move over to the new program.

One of the best programs goes into the crapper. I am not wasting my time to make more money for them and resigned the panel. It won't happen but if all you other members quit maybe they would get the message.

lilcee
06-22-2008, 07:31 AM
I got the same email. Couldn't believe it. I didn't opt out in for the other one.
Hate to see that one go to sweepstakes. It was the best one out there. :cry

richd97
06-22-2008, 08:17 AM
I received it as well, and was not happy. I opted in, but I also sent them an e-mail letting them know how I feel. It seems like another instance of a research company being greedy.

EtherealGirl
06-22-2008, 08:18 AM
A friend of mine just signed up and she didn't even have the option, they just paid her $3 for her surveys. I stayed with the original plan, but haven't had a survey in a very long time.

goodfaery2
06-22-2008, 08:23 AM
I was a member several years ago and made a killing in surveys. When I got married and moved they canceled my account. About 6 months ago I found a banner and rejoined. I now only receive the $3, but I guess it is better than nothing. Oh, and I have only received one survey that paid since rejoining.

Kimberly61
06-22-2008, 08:36 AM
since I switched over I get about 2 survey's a week from them now, before I only got a survey if I was lucky about once a month

bethieb
06-23-2008, 06:39 AM
I just received the email. :( It really didn't sound as if I had a choice. The email said that they were doing away with the cash-only panel and that I would have to sign up for the $3/sweepstake panel to stay active.

mytabbycat
06-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I just got the e-mail and am not sure what to do. I haven't really been getting many surveys anymore anyway, so I don't know that too much would change if I stayed with the $5 per survey. This is the only survey site I do because they always quickly paid and didn't bother with points, drawings, etc.. Plus, they surveys are not super long. I wouldn't be surprised if the surveys starting getting longer as well. I also don't like the "threat" they are presenting us with. :(

candygirl
06-23-2008, 07:39 PM
I also received my email ,and I opted in , I've been with them for years and have had no problems with them. $3 is better than nothing and plus I know I will always get paid quickly ( unless something changes with them, sorry I can't say that for other Survey sites).

To each, it's own " I'm Staying":dancing:

hotwheelstx
06-24-2008, 01:23 AM
I don't care for the new way of doing things either. However, they are dependable, do send surveys and pay.

Sorry to see it going this way.....they are/were a great site.

down1
06-24-2008, 03:05 AM
I opted in, and got 2 surveys right away. $3 for 2 is better than $5 for none......

EtherealGirl
06-24-2008, 04:27 AM
I got the email too, and opted in. I haven't had a survey in a long time. Hopefully this will change things for the better.

vicky122
06-24-2008, 04:43 AM
Heck I am going to stay. They have always been good to me.I never had to wait for a check. I remember a time I would get the check before I got the survey.

jvbs
06-24-2008, 05:57 AM
When I first joined, I used to get an average of 3 surveys a month, now I'm lucky to get one every 2 or 3 months. I accepted the $3 offer, not happily, but right now, every penny helps. I've never won any online sweepstakes, but who knows?

crb
06-24-2008, 09:18 AM
I was not thrilled at the new terms either-but it does still pay better then a lot of other survey sites

loveswolfs
06-24-2008, 09:22 AM
I got my email yesterday, wasnt happy as i liked the $5 but took the $3 , dont want to get the boot down the road, as thats what it sounds like could happen :(

paterd
06-24-2008, 12:10 PM
I just received the email. :( It really didn't sound as if I had a choice. The email said that they were doing away with the cash-only panel and that I would have to sign up for the $3/sweepstake panel to stay active.

That's the way I understood it too, said if you didn't switch now, you may not have a chance to stay on, so guess I'm switching.