PDA

View Full Version : Lots of DRAMA with The HULKSTER

dv8grl
06-12-2008, 06:59 AM
Hulk Hogan's wife wants him jailed

CLEARWATER - The estranged wife of former wrestler Hulk Hogan has asked a judge to cite him for allegedly not paying his share of a $4.2 million Las Vegas condo.

Linda Bollea wants Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, to be held in contempt and jailed.

A court order requires them to share the purchase of the condo at The Palms hotel and spa.

Linda Bollea is asking a judge to jail her husband in Pinellas County. That's where the couple's son is serving an eight-month sentence after pleading no contest to causing a crash that seriously injured a friend.

AND!

Brooke Hogan confirms her mom, 48, is dating 19-year-old

I'm sure we've all fantasized about running off to Jamaica with a cabana boy and a fifth of rum.
But a 19-year-old? Um....isn't there something illegal about that? Or just plain wrong?

Another reason why Hollywood moms are so different (and much creepier) than you and me.

Brooke Hogan says she's really uncomfortable about her mom's new 19-year-old boyfriend, Charlie Hall.

"I went to school with him," Brooke, 20, told an E! satellite radio personality on Tuesday. "He was a grade under me."

Brooke's mother, Linda Bollea, is 48.

Brooke added "I'm totally freaked out. This is really weird… I personally don't like it at all, or condone."

Bollea filed for divorce from Hulk Hogan in November 2007 after 24 years of marriage. Hogan has been photographed with his own young girlfriend, who many say bears a striking resemblance to Brooke.

"I am just staying the course and dealing with it and supporting my family," Brooke said. "I thought we were one of the normal Hollywood families. It's crazy watching it all fall apart, but I hope for the best."

galeane29
06-12-2008, 07:43 AM
They are all NUTS!

ElleGee
06-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Hogan has been photographed with his own young girlfriend, who many say bears a striking resemblance to Brooke.

Does anyone in the media get that the girl Hogan is with looks like Linda when they first got married and that Brooke looks like Linda? Why do people have to put a scandal in where it's not warranted?

sdb_ngc
06-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Did anyone see the pic where the Hulkster was putting oil on Brooke's bottom. YIKES...
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/hogans_pool_day

ladybugva
06-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Does anyone in the media get that the girl Hogan is with looks like Linda when they first got married and that Brooke looks like Linda? Why do people have to put a scandal in where it's not warranted?

I see your point but I think the creep factor, for me, come in when they are both dating people their kids age.

To me it would be odd dating some one that looked a lot like one of my kids but then again I don't live in Hollywood so I may never get that.

flute
06-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Brooke Hogan confirms her mom, 48, is dating 19-year-old
"I went to school with him," Brooke, 20, told an E! satellite radio personality on Tuesday. "He was a grade under me."

*barf*

ladybugva
06-12-2008, 11:24 AM
i knew some one who was my age and her father divorced her mother to marry some one her age. They are still tog. (it's been prob. 10 yrs) have kids and are happy but if it was me I would prob. flip out on them both.

Brandya
06-12-2008, 04:53 PM
I feel bad for him. On the show she would spend his money but didnt want him to wrestle anymore. Well hello he has to get money from somewhere when they were blowing it all.