PDA

View Full Version : Bzz agent golden key?

car64683
06-11-2008, 09:21 AM
I just discovered today that I have a golden key. :dancing: That's great but I don't know how to use it. Is there a special place to look at all the campaigns that are going on or about to be launched? Will all the campaigns start showing up on my bzzagent page? I tried to look it up in the faqs but I couldn't find an answer. Please help, I don't want to lose out on something good. LOL.

Thanks,
Caroline

:withstupid:

vicky122
06-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Lol I thought the golden key was to buy with your points. Shows how much I know. I was thinking now who in the heck would want to buy that.

nksnuck
06-11-2008, 09:30 AM
When they have one it will show up on your agent home page. I got one too but there is nothing yet for me either. I don't think you will get an email about a new key campaign but it has been a long time sence I got a key. I think you just need to keep checking it. I go on a few times a day to see if there are any new campaigns or surveys. Hope u get a good one when its there. Nic:star:

bichonlove
06-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I now have 2 keys- now waiting for a campaign good enoiugh to use one on.

GlitterBug
06-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks, I was wondering the same thing :)

car64683
06-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks everyone. I hope there will be some good campaigns coming up. :)

Char
06-12-2008, 12:26 PM
I just discovered today that I have a golden key. :dancing: That's great but I don't know how to use it. Is there a special place to look at all the campaigns that are going on or about to be launched? Will all the campaigns start showing up on my bzzagent page? I tried to look it up in the faqs but I couldn't find an answer. Please help, I don't want to lose out on something good. LOL.

Thanks,
Caroline

:withstupid:

Thanks for asking, 'cause I was wondering the very same thing !

nksnuck
06-13-2008, 09:17 AM
Check your e-mail(or bzz), I just got one saying that I was owed another key. I have 2 now---WAHOOOOOOOO

truffles08
06-14-2008, 10:56 AM
I used a key about a month ago.

I received an email on the Logitech Harmony One, and it said I could use my golden key to join. You bet I did that quick enough!

So, I don't know if you always get email, but I did in that case.

dor1969
06-14-2008, 03:36 PM
I just received my 2nd golden key. Bzz agent sent me an e-mail to notify me that I earned another golden key, and the email had an explanation of how it all works. Here is some info from that email:

Congratulations, BzzAgent dor1969! Ever wondered what other campaigns were out there? Great Agents deserve great benefits. So as a very special thank you for participating in BzzAgent, we're giving you a Golden Key so you can join a campaign that you wouldn't normally be offered. Sweet! You have one year to use your Golden Key:1. Check Agent Home whenever you can for new Golden Key campaigns (we'll only e-mail you about campaigns you could join without a Key)2. Golden Key campaigns will have a key icon 3. When you see a campaign you'd like, sign up for it right away because Golden Key spots in campaigns are limited

GlitterBug
06-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Thank you for clearing that up :)

car64683
06-17-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks everyone for the info! I hope everyone who has a key gets in a good campaign.