PDA

View Full Version : I swear i saw stars!!!

whatever
06-11-2008, 07:49 AM
I was so mad. Okay so my dh called and said he had to work late. he works at a marina and with more rain coming they anticapate flooding. so they have to move all the boats etc. so we decided to order pizza's from caseys. so i bought these Super Saver cards that entail: buy 1 large spec. get 1 med. single topping free. Okay so i call it in and TELL the maker i have the card BEFORE i order he says okay. Its going to take 30 mins. so my dh gets home an hour later with a $27 bill. I was livid. Since they were running a special on spec. pizza's they would not take the card. BULLSH*T. He even tried to explain to the cashier just charge us reg. price for the large and take off the med. She didn't know how. (and that's our fault) Well he felt obligated to buy both pizza's. to which i was mad at also. Even though he thought he was doing the right thing. so i called down there and the girl was really snotty. I told her have your manager call me tommorow. then decided (after my dh said she was a looser and would probably not do a darn thing) i fired off a email to corporate. so this morning after not hearing from the manager i called her. ANd she made the excuse that the maker didn't know about the cards and the cashier didn't know how to override the register. Then i told her she needs to train them to do so. ITs not like we are the only ones with these cards. they sold hundreds of them. I'm no happy with these cards either, but that's another story.
But she was shocked i went directly to corporate, she said her hands are tied now. she thought they were giving me a free pizza. I wanted my cc credited back!!! I figured they owe me $12. Plus i told her i have 3 of those cards with 10 uses per card so i don't expect any more problems!:rules

freeby4me
06-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Yikes! Hopefully corporate will get back to you. Maybe they can straighten things up at the local store.

squirt661
06-11-2008, 09:44 AM
So sorry to read that. It sounds exactly like the stuff I put up with everytime I try to use a coupon from that Entertainment coupon book. It's funny because that is the same line I get, we cannot accept the coupon because we are running a special. Either way, they got us.

Freebeemom
06-11-2008, 11:34 AM
People are stupid. Geeze, if it says it on the card, it isn't expired, it is just the way it is! God...I sware. People are so stupid!

Shann
06-12-2008, 01:37 AM
So sorry to read that. It sounds exactly like the stuff I put up with everytime I try to use a coupon from that Entertainment coupon book. It's funny because that is the same line I get, we cannot accept the coupon because we are running a special. Either way, they got us.

really? we've never had a problem using one of our coupons that really sucks

Sorry OP that would peeve me off as well and I'd be sure to tell corporate about her not refunding my money b/c she knew I was talking w/ them. Bottom line your card is refunded. We had issues w/ subway like that the other day.. we were using a B1G1 coupon and no where on the menu said this certain sammy was not included. She was toasting it up and then told us we couldn't use it and I told her that we wouldn't be taking that sammy... I wasn't paying for it, it should have been made clear that they didn't allow coupons for that and any other sammy that didn't qualify. Ugh.. I hate subway