PDA

View Full Version : Boomertowne

lw1116
06-02-2008, 05:56 PM
I am confused with this site. I read here people getting advice on how to play the Scavenger Hunt, When I click to play I get the clue but to the right all I get is a advertisement and nothing else. Am I doing something wrong, I can get the trivia questions. Is there a breakdown of your points, so you can see them? Thanks for any help, this is one confusing site, at least to me.

Lw1116

webjunkie
06-02-2008, 06:35 PM
When you click on Scavenger Hunt, you can click on clues to see all your clues or just click play to begin. You will get a popup with your first clue. You then proceed through boomertowne to find the answer & the symbol for the clue.

For example, if you had a clue that says: You’ve probably heard of this one before, but is it really better than sex? Find out. you would go to recipes, click on recipes by type, click on desserts and look for "Better than sex cake" Just make sure you remember to click the symbol on the right to go to your next clue. hth :D

As of now, there's no breakdown of your points. I just keep tabs on my starting point total. When I hit 1497 or 1498, then I go into chat for my final 100 pts for the day.

lw1116
06-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks for your reply. I saw all the clues, when I clock on play I get a small box that comes up on the left, like trivia game. That is where I see the clue on left and then the ad on the right but no way to play the game. You do not see that I am thinking. I am so lost. Thanks.

lw1116

webjunkie
06-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks for your reply. I saw all the clues, when I clock on play I get a small box that comes up on the left, like trivia game. That is where I see the clue on left and then the ad on the right but no way to play the game. You do not see that I am thinking. I am so lost. Thanks.

lw1116

once the small box loads, you won't click on it to find the answer, you'll need to go from section to section at Btowne to find the answers to the clues. The ad on the small box is there just to help support Btowne. You my need to go into the recipe section, movie reviews or even the health sections to find the answers to the clues you have. HTH