PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on how to get even with hubby-Wanted

luvcub
05-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Ok,enough of that nagging from sun up to sun down,Ive had it,get your own spoon,fork,slop rag,your own towel,drawers,soap on a rope,close your lip before you nag,Im tired of it,now Im relying on the best forum in the world to help me get even,to teach you a lesson thats been coming for 25 yrs,yes,hubby you better watch out now,things are going to get fun once all my friends here in the forum start giving me ideas,you keep my blood pressure up at 150 over 100 everyday and thats with my meds in me,so set back with tape on those loose lips of yours and be prepared for the fun to begin. Calling all ideas to get even with a loose liped mean old fart. Im looking for any ideas,and a good laugh.
Thank you to my fellow members for all ideas!!!
Angel
:getyou

freeby4me
05-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Umm, "Get it/Do it yourself"?? I dunno....

LuvBigRip
05-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Well...not knowing exactly what you mean, ideas are hard to come up with, but my ex-h was an ass and here are some of the things I did.

He refused to pick up his dirty plate and take it to the sink: I served his next meal on the dirty plate.

He refused to fix sock balls in the dirty laundry (you know those hard sweat soaked nasty crusty things): I washed them that way

After so many complaints about what I cooked for him/how his laundry was done, after working all day myself, single-handedly taking care of our two kids and the house, I quit cooking for him altogether. I would cook enough for me and the kids and that was it. I quit buying any of his favorites oh, and I bought a laundry detergent I knew he was allergic to.

April78945
05-28-2008, 01:38 PM
I can offer a payback, but it's kind of evil and may land you in jail if your not careful.

When you make his morning coffee, squirt a little eyedrops into it. He'll have the poops from hell for hte next 24 hours. BUT, if you add too much it will kill him. Choose your battles :)

luvcub
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
hahaha,lmao,Im a loving this,got me a notebook and pencil taking notes,o and the bed mattress is up waiting for the notebook to be hid.
Love the ideas coming in! Thank you to e1!
Angel

Kimberly61
05-28-2008, 01:59 PM
well you go girl!!! lol my husband tends to tune me out when watching his shows on t.v or sports so after almost 17 years of marriage I learned to do the same right back at him and he HATES IT!! lol Basically give him a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it

flute
05-28-2008, 02:24 PM
OMG you guys are evil!

My hubby hates fruit - if he hears about 'raspberry pork chops' (basically chops marinated in 1C of raspberry salad dressing) he will refuse to eat it.

I now don't tell him about the extra ingredients - he's none the wiser & I get what I want.

That's really as evil as I can get my hubby's good to me, so I'm good to him back. but I still do whatever I want rofl ;)

luvcub
05-28-2008, 02:44 PM
you all are just to cute!!! all though the eye drops sound fun,lmao

kybeauty
05-28-2008, 02:49 PM
a simple square of ex-lax in chocolate pudding will change his attitude in a heartbeat :)

suprtruckr
05-28-2008, 02:58 PM
:creep: :afraid: :shark :backaway :vroam:

DrGrin
05-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Ok,enough of that nagging from sun up to sun down,Ive had it,get your own spoon,fork,slop rag,your own towel,drawers,soap on a rope,close your lip before you nag,Im tired of it,now Im relying on the best forum in the world to help me get even,to teach you a lesson thats been coming for 25 yrs,yes,hubby you better watch out now,things are going to get fun once all my friends here in the forum start giving me ideas,you keep my blood pressure up at 150 over 100 everyday and thats with my meds in me,so set back with tape on those loose lips of yours and be prepared for the fun to begin. Calling all ideas to get even with a loose liped mean old fart. Im looking for any ideas,and a good laugh.
Angel

There's two sides to everything, sometimes even three sides: his, hers and the truth. I wonder how this story would be told if he were the one posting.

My advice is to remember how you felt when you married him. What changed? Instead of seeking revenge, maybe you need to have a heart to heart talk. Maybe he doesn't realize how unappreciated you feel.

Hetty
05-28-2008, 05:13 PM
My ex had this memory problem...He would refuse to put the seat down or flush I went in one night, lights out just night light and sat down oops!seat was not down and there was pee in the dang thing so after the shower I took the seat and hid it I got it out to use it but did not tell him where it was...lol Try taking a poo with no seat you women beating cheating no good SOB....Sorry lil vent there but it was funny I took pic it is around here some where...lol.

luvcub
05-28-2008, 07:07 PM
This is so true,all though he wont let me talk,I try to speak to him but he talks over me,but thats ok,Im used to it. I wouldnt really hurt the man,I was just joking,and needed a good smile,of coarse I love the man,and can accept that I deserve what I get or things would e much better in my life.
Im very sorry if you took this as something I would really do.
Sometimes I need to smile once a week.

okie
05-28-2008, 07:07 PM
We're seperated now but when my husband would piss me off I made meatloaf, he hates it. So make something he doesn't like.

luvcub
05-28-2008, 07:10 PM
LOL this man eats anything,ooo but he hates hominy,maybe that would work.

janelle
05-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Go see. "What Happens in Vegas" I haven't seen it yet but looks hilarious with what they do to each other.

sunie
05-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Hubby ticks me off sometimes, he just knows what buttons to push, one day it was his birthday and he started to gripe, I made him spaghetti for his "birthday" dinner LOL. He hates spaghetti.

One other time I got really evil with him, and it was for a good reason, I put two drops of dishsoap in his peas. It wasn't enough to hurt him or anything but man the next day he got, well lets just say it helps "everything" come out the next day.

But that's it really heck sometimes we bicker just for fun.

DrGrin
05-28-2008, 07:52 PM
This is so true,all though he wont let me talk,I try to speak to him but he talks over me,but thats ok,Im used to it. I wouldnt really hurt the man,I was just joking,and needed a good smile,of coarse I love the man,and can accept that I deserve what I get or things would e much better in my life.
Im very sorry if you took this as something I would really do.
Sometimes I need to smile once a week.

If talking to him doesn't work, you could try writing him a letter. Just a suggestion....

If he's not willing to communicate, have you considered seeing a family counselor? You shouldn't have to feel that way in your marriage. :(

atprm
05-29-2008, 04:53 AM
this is a sad thread.

I can't ever imagine writing a thread where I was seeking ideas for revenge against my spouse...and then saying that I was writing them down for future reference.

You do realize that if something terrible happens to him, because of this post, you will be held accountable? (even if you delete the post, it's still on your computer, you can't completely erase the trail).

I recommend marriage encounter or a divorce...but I don't recommend putting stuff in his food or anything -- that's just wrong and it's not even funny.

galeane29
05-29-2008, 04:57 AM
I'd never put something in my husbands food or drink to make him sick.
I'm totally agreeing with atprm.

Making him wash his laundry or cook for himself is one thing.

earnhardt1
05-29-2008, 05:03 AM
sprinkle red pepper inside his underwear. nlmao

mimi37
05-29-2008, 05:05 AM
If talking to him doesn't work, you could try writing him a letter. Just a suggestion....

If he's not willing to communicate, have you considered seeing a family counselor? You shouldn't have to feel that way in your marriage. :(

It's all part of being married....the longer you've been together, the worse it will be. You just learn to grow a thick skin and ignore it. My husband reminds me almost every day that I'm fat and ugly. I've learned not to let is phase me. No use sitting around crying over something you can't fix.

flute
05-29-2008, 05:06 AM
Maybe you gals have never been in a bad marriage (atp & galeane) but they're not all good. :(

Although I never quite poisoned my husband - we haven't always had a good marriage.

galeane29
05-29-2008, 05:09 AM
I have been married 2 times. My first marriage ended in the death of my husband. I still would not have ever wished harm on him. If you cant stand your partner, get out. Don't plot against them, to me, that makes her worse than the stupid things her husband does.

ElleGee
05-29-2008, 05:24 AM
My ex had this memory problem...He would refuse to put the seat down or flush I went in one night, lights out just night light and sat down oops!seat was not down and there was pee in the dang thing so after the shower I took the seat and hid it I got it out to use it but did not tell him where it was...lol Try taking a poo with no seat you women beating cheating no good SOB....Sorry lil vent there but it was funny I took pic it is around here some where...lol.

I've done that before.. With a house full of men and hitting my tail bone on the porcelain I got really bent and i had no choice lol

atprm
05-29-2008, 05:27 AM
Maybe you gals have never been in a bad marriage (atp & galeane) but they're not all good. :(

Although I never quite poisoned my husband - we haven't always had a good marriage.

My first marriage ended because he physically abused me to the point I ended up in a woman's shelter. I won't even mention the emotional abuse I went through.

Would I seek revenge or try to poison his food or plot revenge? Absolutely not. This is not a tit for tat world.

Get counseling or get divorced.

editing to add -- I have now been married 10 years, and we have had many rough times...but I still hold true -- get counseling or get divorced.

Like April -- this post and the whole note taking thing is so immature and makes her look worse than him.

flute
05-29-2008, 05:30 AM
You are a much bigger person than most!

I meant emotionally & maturity wise, not physically lol

galeane29
05-29-2008, 05:32 AM
She's a scrawny thang, I could take her.

LMAO

lassss
05-29-2008, 05:33 AM
If it has gotten to the point where you seek revenge and want to do evil things to him, it's time to walk away.

Start a new life and make yourself happy. To me, the best revenge is : to be happy

atprm
05-29-2008, 05:33 AM
I can just bite you April bring it on!!!

LOL

come on up here.... lock your ass outside in the cold air. LOL

flute
05-29-2008, 05:35 AM
Well, Mimi's right in the sense that men bug the heck out of you.
Apparently they never mature (I've heard my mom's & MILs comments to their hubby's) so apparently *that* gets worse.

My husband just told me last night I act more mature than him most times. He's 6 years older than me.

I adore my man but OMG he's soooo immature!

atprm
05-29-2008, 05:43 AM
I got "revenge" on my ex in three ways...while we were married

1) when I found out that he was sleeping with someone else & got her pregnant, I took clear silicone to the back of HIS car and put U R A (then drew a penis) on the back tailgate.

He never walked around the back of the car, so when it got dirty, everywhere he went people could read it...by the time he realized it was there, and peeled it off the car, it also pulled off the paint...so it remained there because he couldn't afford a paint job...eventually that rusted, so it was there permanently till he got a different car.

2) my daughters LOOK JUST LIKE ME... torture for a lifetime.

3) my middle daughter ACTS just like me... even more torture for a lifetime.

In most cases, God will intervene and make things right. :)

dv8grl
05-29-2008, 05:51 AM
I get sad reading some of the posts that people make about their husbands. Why do people stay in relationships like that if they aren't happy?
I agree. My DH is fricken awesome & treats me like a queen. It makes me so sad to hear some stories about some of you woman being treated like sh!t, worse than dogs, taking horrible verbal abuse, etc..

Why stay with him? "oh, I love him"., Do you love him or are you so used to him it scares the crap out of you to even think of leaving him?

I couldn't imagine raising children in a household where the man has no respect for the woman., your sons will grow up & treat woman the same way., your daughters will cower like their mothers & get into the same sort of relationship & be miserable just like their mothers....

Good Luck To You! :hug

Bliss
05-29-2008, 05:52 AM
It's all part of being married....the longer you've been together, the worse it will be. You just learn to grow a thick skin and ignore it. My husband reminds me almost every day that I'm fat and ugly. I've learned not to let is phase me. No use sitting around crying over something you can't fix.

I've never been married. I know being called names daily isn't part of a marriage. He is doing nothing more that verbally abusing you. Someone who loves you don't put you down, they are supposed to make you feel loved.

How he treats you is awful...I feel bad for you. I know being called names doesn't make you feel good about yourself.

DrGrin
05-29-2008, 05:59 AM
I was going to suggest a divorce too if things are that bad. I couldn't imagine living with someone like that. I guess I'm lucky. Kevin is everything that I asked God for in a husband. I get sad reading some of the posts that people make about their husbands. Why do people stay in relationships like that if they aren't happy?

It makes me sad to read what people say about their husbands too. I don't live in a fairytale world. I know that there are no perfect marriages. People have disagreements. People have things they don't like about each other. They just learn to work through those things and make the best of it.

We have a married couples class at church. The man who teaches it is always telling us. If you want a better spouse, then make a better you. When you take a look at yourself, there are things about you that aren't perfect. Work on those things, and you'll start to see changes in your spouse as you make changes to yourself.

I got "revenge" on my ex in three ways...while we were married

1) when I found out that he was sleeping with someone else & got her pregnant, I took clear silicone to the back of HIS car and put U R A (then drew a penis) on the back tailgate.

He never walked around the back of the car, so when it got dirty, everywhere he went people could read it...by the time he realized it was there, and peeled it off the car, it also pulled off the paint...so it remained there because he couldn't afford a paint job...eventually that rusted, so it was there permanently till he got a different car.

2) my daughters LOOK JUST LIKE ME... torture for a lifetime.

3) my middle daughter ACTS just like me... even more torture for a lifetime.

In most cases, God will intervene and make things right. :)

I couldn't help but to laugh at your way of getting revenge. I have to admit, that was less than he deserved for cheating... but that was funny. :D

You're right. In most cases, God will intervene- but people have to be willing to let him.

luvcub
05-29-2008, 06:04 AM
dont blame you there,I now always check to be sure the seat is down,when it comes to the potty,men are lazy.

luvcub
05-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Please be on notice,I would never poison my husband,nor would I give him anything to kill him,I was venting,trying to ease a little pain,trying to bring a few people together in chat,maybe smile a little. Life as we know isnt always peaches and cream,there are many of us out there,wives and husbands who may have hard relationships to live with. We dont know about their living arrangments{spelled wrong**. Im sorry if I upset anyone,wasnt meant to be that way at all.
Thank you to e1 that posted,the good,the bad,the ugly. I needed a little boost of caring,I recieved that from almost all of you.
Thank you!

ahippiechic
05-29-2008, 06:19 AM

ummmm....not. My 1st DH was abusive but that was the exception, not the rule.

But with that attitude, no wonder he doesn't stop.

My step dad treated my mom that way for years and she finally had enough and left him. That woke him up and they started working on the marriage. That was a little over 20 years ago and they have a good relationship now and he is not the same man he used to be. So it IS something that can be fixed, but both parties have to actually try.

atprm
05-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Thank you to e1 that posted,the good,the bad,the ugly. I needed a little boost of caring,I recieved that from almost all of you.
Thank you!

you got caring from everyone who posted to this thread -- what you didn't get from everyone is the things you wanted to hear.

You also got a huge dose of truth from all of us.

No one ever said that life is peaches and cream -- every couple has some form of difficulty and every single person has habits that might slightly annoy another...but to sit and write that you are "seeking revenge" and then that you are "writing them for future reference" is very sad. I feel sorry for you.

The best advice given was to seek counseling -- this is not something you can change on your own, and "revenge" is not the answer, it can only make things worse.

luvcub
05-29-2008, 06:28 AM
I will listen to e1,suggestions to any problem can only help another person,I am in couseling have been,my husband isnt interested. I stay married to him because I feel lucky that he doesnt hit me,been married before, went thru that in younger years. I really really didnt mean to upset anyone.

evrita
05-29-2008, 06:31 AM
you got caring from everyone who posted to this thread -- what you didn't get from everyone is the things you wanted to hear.

You also got a huge dose of truth from all of us.

No one ever said that life is peaches and cream -- every couple has some form of difficulty and every single person has habits that might slightly annoy another...but to sit and write that you are "seeking revenge" and then that you are "writing them for future reference" is very sad. I feel sorry for you.

The best advice given was to seek counseling -- this is not something you can change on your own, and "revenge" is not the answer, it can only make things worse.

ITA I have been with my DH for 19 years and married for almost 15 and those who say it gets worse with time that is a crock. We have been thru almost everything life can throw at people and if anything we are stronger today. He doesnt call me names and treat me like dirt do we fight umm YUP do some days I want to strangle him YUP and I am sure the same goes for him but we talk it out and work it thru :itsme:

kriskreme
05-29-2008, 07:52 AM
New here so..umm let me stick my foot in my mouth. I don't think she was looking for ways to seriously to hurt her husband. I don't how great of a marriage anyone may have..there are always times where you get mad and get your feelings hurt. I am sure that all of us have thought at times "Grrr he makes me so mad..let me (fill in the blank)". I think she was just trying to blow off steam and see some humorous responses. While couples therapy may be a good idea....a good laugh helps sometimes too.

starlite763
05-29-2008, 08:15 AM
OH COME ON...............ANYONE EVER HEARD OF SYRUP OF EPICAC...........good for those husbands who THINK they are closet drinkers

galeane29
05-29-2008, 08:32 AM
I can just bite you April bring it on!!!

LOL

come on up here.... lock your ass outside in the cold air. LOL

Hey its been in the 90's down here, I'd welcome the cool air.
Bite me? Who told you I like that? LMAO

atprm
05-29-2008, 09:08 AM
you did... in chat... the night we cybered. LOL

(*waiting for truck to show up because someone said the word cyber*) LOL

diana_circe
05-29-2008, 09:14 AM
We have a married couples class at church. The man who teaches it is always telling us. If you want a better spouse, then make a better you. When you take a look at yourself, there are things about you that aren't perfect. Work on those things, and you'll start to see changes in your spouse as you make changes to yourself.

In some cases that just isn't going to work. The church I left held that same idea, and I worked and worked and worked to make myself better. "If your husband is cheating look at yourself to see the why and change it". "If your husband won't help you clean the house you clean it and show them what a joy it is to be in a clean home and that will motivate him to help.' No offence, but what a load of crap. One person can only be so much and do so much before you have to wake up and realize the other person is just a selfish jerk and walk away. It was a miserable 6 years of my life trying to figure out what it was about me that made my ex a lazy, cheating, lying @$$. My self esteem was shot, I was depressed.

Then one day someone at church made the comment that if you are unhappy in your marriage you should stay together just for the children. I turned around and told her if that was why she was staying with her husband she was going to end up a miserable old lady once her kids moved out, and left the church. I kicked my ex out (who almost immediately moved in with his girlfriend), lost 70 lbs and realized that no matter how much I work on me, if the other party isn't willing to improve themselves there is not a darn thing you can do to make them a better spouse. No class you can take, no teaching or doctrine can inspire, some people just suck and there's nothing you can do about it.

diana_circe
05-29-2008, 09:23 AM
I agree Patchouli. And if the parents end up splitting up after the kids are gone they may feel guilty for forcing their parents to stay together. Which might also go back to our thread about arguing in front of the kids. Sometimes they don't know there are problems and end up confused, even as adults...

LuvBigRip
05-29-2008, 09:23 AM
In some cases that just isn't going to work. The church I left held that same idea, and I worked and worked and worked to make myself better. "If your husband is cheating look at yourself to see the why and change it". "If your husband won't help you clean the house you clean it and show them what a joy it is to be in a clean home and that will motivate him to help.' No offence, but what a load of crap. One person can only be so much and do so much before you have to wake up and realize the other person is just a selfish jerk and walk away. It was a miserable 6 years of my life trying to figure out what it was about me that made my ex a lazy, cheating, lying @$$. My self esteem was shot, I was depressed.

Then one day someone at church made the comment that if you are unhappy in your marriage you should stay together just for the children. I turned around and told her if that was why she was staying with her husband she was going to end up a miserable old lady once her kids moved out, and left the church. I kicked my ex out (who almost immediately moved in with his girlfriend), lost 70 lbs and realized that no matter how much I work on me, if the other party isn't willing to improve themselves there is not a darn thing you can do to make them a better spouse. No class you can take, no teaching or doctrine can inspire, some people just suck and there's nothing you can do about it.

Amen. I went through a lot of the same thing. That whole work harder and they will see how much you are doing for them crap is just that. Crap. I could have worked myself to an early grave cooking (which was never right) cleaning (which was never spotless enough) to taking care of the kids (Hon....the babies diaper smells, come take care of it) to working a full time job (if I worked I was a bad wife, if I didn't I was a lazy wife). I gave and gave and gave, and he took. One day I had enough. I stopped being the doormat. Was I passive agressive, hell yeah. But it was the only way I knew how to assert myself without a fist to my face. I finally got out and would never EVER put up with that garbage again.

hotwheelstx
05-29-2008, 09:25 AM
I can't believe how far this thread has gone. It was ideas on how to get "even" with her husband. Come on people it was a joke. JMO-If I were going to seriously hurt anyone I wouldn't be posting, telling, writing anything down. That's just asking for trouble.

suprtruckr
05-29-2008, 09:38 AM
(*waiting for truck to show up because someone said the word cyber*) LOL
i heard my name mentioned :rolling

buglebe
05-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Angel

If she was really mad at him to the point of wanting a divorce she wouldn't have called him a loose lipped mean old fart. If you stay married long enough there are going to be things that occassionally get under your skin. I don't think she intends real evil, just a joke or something.

mimi37
05-29-2008, 02:00 PM
I've never been married. I know being called names daily isn't part of a marriage. He is doing nothing more that verbally abusing you. Someone who loves you don't put you down, they are supposed to make you feel loved.

How he treats you is awful...I feel bad for you. I know being called names doesn't make you feel good about yourself.

No one ever said we loved each other. We live in the same house...period. I do my thing, he does his. I learned long ago to ignore any negativity that comes from him. That's just the way he is and he's not going to change. I think it comes from not having a real family growing up....he doesn't know how to act. His parents had 13 kids. His mother died when he was 3. He was the youngest and his father was 60 when he was born. When his mother died, his father put all the kids in orphanages. It was too much for him to handle on his own. So, growing up without a real family makes it kinda hard for you to know how to act.

Bliss
05-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Honestly, It's no excuse to treat you like crap. You deserve better.

I couldn't imagine living with someone who called me names. Again, I'm not the type who will put up with it. (May be the reason I've never been married or lived with a man.) I have zero tolerence for abuse in any form. The first sign of abuse, I will walk away.

At any rate hope your life gets better.

Faithfully
05-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Best revenge?

Get a divorce, and be happy.

nightrider127
05-29-2008, 04:04 PM

I have been married to the same man for over 39 years. I get treated like a queen. There is no way that he would ever talk to me like that.

galeane29
05-29-2008, 04:35 PM
SPUD for PREZ!

bears984
05-29-2008, 05:17 PM
or you could do what I am doing with mine take him to the doctor and say give him some happy pills or me some B**ch pills cuz we have to be on the same page!

buglebe
05-29-2008, 05:28 PM

You said in another post you don't love each other. Why waste your time staying together with a man who treats you bad? I know it is scary to even think about leaving , but if you don't have children, and even if you do, it's time to make some changes. No you don't have to put up with abuse and telling you are fat and ugly is abuse. Think more of yourself than to put up with that and for goodness sakes if you have children get out of this situation. No there is no use sitting around crying over something you can't fix but why can't you fix it? My husband and I had problems at one point in our marriage and we decided the best thing to do was for me to get an education so if we did want to make a big change I would be able to help support myself and our kids. By the time I graduated from college with a BS in nursing we were happy again. I think his whole thinking about me changed and I know mine did because I didn't feel "trapped" anymore. Our anniversary is the first of June, Sunday, and we will have been married 45 years. He is sweeter to me everyday. Believe me when I look at myself, I think I would be hard to live with, but I think he would be too for someone else. But we love each other and we made it work, now we are much kinder to each other and love each other very much. He does treat me like a Queen too , like someone earlier said. Don't just sit in an unhappy marriage, do something about it. You only live one life!

nightrider127
05-29-2008, 05:59 PM
WTG, Buglebe.

tuggerbug
05-29-2008, 06:49 PM

I really don't think it gets worse. DH and I have been together for 25 yrs. He tells me I got really fat. I look at him and shield my eyes like I'm in the sun and tell him to put on a hat that the glare from his bald head is blinding me. Then we both laugh and it's done. My 1st husband was a dog. He was as miserable to live with as they come. I left him after 3 months. Even after we had been divorced for 3 or 4 years he kept coming around wanting me back. The best thing to do to really hurt him was to leave and never go back. That hurts more than the explosive runs from the visine, more than anything.

katgirl3
05-29-2008, 09:03 PM
New here so..umm let me stick my foot in my mouth. I don't think she was looking for ways to seriously to hurt her husband. I don't how great of a marriage anyone may have..there are always times where you get mad and get your feelings hurt. I am sure that all of us have thought at times "Grrr he makes me so mad..let me (fill in the blank)". I think she was just trying to blow off steam and see some humorous responses. While couples therapy may be a good idea....a good laugh helps sometimes too.

That's what I got from her post, too. Things tend to get a little blown out of purportion at this forum. :rolleyes:

diana_circe
05-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Yeah well, we get all riled up, blow off some steam and go forth :)

I must say there is a bezillion and 10 things I want to say to Mini, and I actually started typing it all out and deleted it all on paragraph three. People have to decide whether they want to exist or live. Think about that.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread, minus my ever present hijacking.

buglebe
05-30-2008, 08:12 AM
That's one thing I don't have to worry about with Kevin is him putting the seat down because he won't flush the toilet with the lid open because we saw on one of those shows on Discovery and it said the water from the toilet can spray up to six feet when you flush the toilet and he doesn't want it getting on his toothbush. LOL

ROTFL Mine isn't far from the toilet either! eek!