PDA

View Full Version : will only have internet at work for a while...

MsLynn
05-27-2008, 07:06 AM
Ok. I leased this place for 3 months so my boys could finish out the school year here.. so after today I'll probably only have internet while i'm at work.. Paying rent on this place when i haven't had to pay rent for over 2 years killed me... I'm so far in the whole... so before it really killed me, I bought a 1982 26 foot motorhome from one of my firemen (he's letting me make payments that are less than half of what i'm paying for rent and i'll go a head and pay it off at tax time)..and moved it onto my mom/stepdads property. GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH NOT TO KILL THEM...they will be outta the state for most of june so that'll help..

When I go to work today I'm gonna have my boss give me a seperate 911 address for my "trailer" so my mail will be seperate.. I'll probably be down there full time hopefully by the the 15th, if i can get some days off and it'll quit raining long enough..

so with me around my family so much you might stock up on stationary, lol cause when i go to jail for killing them i'mma want lots of letters and cards, lol

diana_circe
05-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Well. it might be a good thing to get everyone's address so we know where you are when you don't show up for the meetings :lol

Good luck with being close to family, I know exactly how you feel!

MsLynn
05-27-2008, 12:01 PM
praying for strength already and they won't really be around alot till july, lma0

nanajoanie
05-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Wishing you good luck and courage to get thru this ordeal. Hey at least you should have the net at work. And I just put my guns and jacknives away where you won't find them to kill the family. LOL

MsLynn
05-27-2008, 12:14 PM
. Hey at least you should have the net at work. And I just put my guns and jacknives away where you won't find them to kill the family. LOL

hehehehe i got my own, hehehe