PDA

View Full Version : computer question

Jackie_Blu
05-25-2008, 07:37 AM
My display seems to be screwed up on my computer, so thought Id ask if anyone else has had this happen or may know whats wrong. Ive noticed that "some" pages suddenly seem much larger so they dont all fit on my screen. Fonts are much larger....on some things. The lettering in my yahoo mail is so huge it hurts to try to read it lol everything looks normal here at BBS, except when I open a thread to read it, the title is much larger than normal. weird. Was trying to think of anything I may have done, only thing I can come up with is Big Fish recently offered 2 free games, which I downloaded. (I already have other games of theirs on computer) Last night I did uninstall one of the games I didnt care much for anyway. Any thoughts on this?
TIA

suprtruckr
05-25-2008, 07:49 AM
it's a short between the chair and keyboard ;) :rolling

if you're using IE look bottom right of window and see if the magnification has been changed, or look under view at the top of the page under text size

Jackie_Blu
05-25-2008, 07:57 AM
it's a short between the chair and keyboard ;) :rolling

:p wow did you ever hit that one right on the head LOL

if you're using IE look bottom right of window and see if the magnification has been changed, or look under view at the top of the page under text size

Checked the text size, and yep it was set at the largest LOL have no idea how that happened :( I feel really embarrassed and relieved at the same time! Thanks so much truckr, you fixed it!! :happy

suprtruckr
05-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks so much truckr, you fixed it!! :happy

yqw

but i bet the short didn't get fixed ;)