PDA

View Full Version : Insane people and new Wal-Mart

taz69
05-21-2008, 04:56 AM
My neighbor called me at 5:45 this am to ask if I was going to the opening of the new wal-mart!!!???? It opens at 7:30, and I know it will be a mad house- NO WAY am I getting near it! She tried to convince me to go with her because they are giving away.....*GASP* free loaves of bread! GRRRRR I get grumpy when I don't get my sleep.

ladybugva
05-21-2008, 05:03 AM
ack I love free stuff, give aways and have been known to stand in line black Friday but not at a new walmart for free bread. I don't blame you for not going. Plus why didn't she ask you yesterday?

freeby4me
05-21-2008, 05:30 AM
LOL that is terrible. Free bread!

When our Walmart went from a regular to a super center they had awesome prices on everything. It might be worth going around 10 or 11am.

Rogerslmc
05-21-2008, 05:31 AM
OH NO! No lines or black Friday for this one! I shop b4 or after. Usually give GC's and hit th sales AFTER Christmas. And white bread is bad for you anyway! May as well tape it 2 my ass.

YankeeMary
05-21-2008, 06:35 AM
If my neighbor called me at 5:45, she wouldn't be going to walmart either. As I think I would kill her. No one better call me that earlier unless its an emergency, definately not for a freaking loaf of bread.

Army-Mom
05-21-2008, 06:35 AM
I wouldnt get near the place just for a free loaf of bread, I would spend more than that on gas getting there..

Thawn
05-21-2008, 07:11 AM
Wish I had a Walmart closer to home!

Vee030473
05-21-2008, 08:13 AM
If my neighbor called me at 5:45, she wouldn't be going to walmart either. As I think I would kill her. No one better call me that earlier unless its an emergency, definately not for a freaking loaf of bread.

LMAO

Lild
05-21-2008, 08:42 AM

HAHAHAHA! My thoughts too girl!:dancing:

poggles3
05-21-2008, 08:53 AM

lmao, now if it was a supercenter giving away a free tank of gas, that I might get up for! I do not do well with crazy people in stores, I had a lady 9yrs ago when the toss an tickle me elmos came out, well my MIL decided we HAD to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving, (yes I know stupid, I learned my lesson) Anyway we had 2 of the elmos in our cart an everyone was scrambling asking where we got them an so forth well we got the last two sorry, a lady in the toy aisle was talkin to me and her friend reached in and took one of my elmos. Well MIL saw it an that was it she went off, I was standing there with my jaw on the floor while shes yelling at this woman for "stealing" her grandsons toy. OMG wanna talk about embarassed? It was insane, in the end we got our toys lol but the stuff people will do to get them is not worth it. 9yrs ago she handled it, the way my temper is with stupid people now, I"d end up being drug out of walmart by the police if someone did it now!!

iluvmybaby
05-21-2008, 09:14 AM
My neighbor called me at 5:45 this am to ask if I was going to the opening of the new wal-mart!!!???? It opens at 7:30, and I know it will be a mad house- NO WAY am I getting near it! She tried to convince me to go with her because they are giving away.....*GASP* free loaves of bread! GRRRRR I get grumpy when I don't get my sleep.

If someone called me at 6AM I would be pissed. Everyone knows not to call me before 9 PM to 8 PM unless you are dead, dying, or dismembered/disemboweled because if they are not, their going to be. We have a super walmart, and it is redneck city

Urban Cowgirl
05-21-2008, 10:33 AM
OH NO! No lines or black Friday for this one! I shop b4 or after. Usually give GC's and hit th sales AFTER Christmas. And white bread is bad for you anyway! May as well tape it 2 my ass.

Thanks for that...I just spit all over my screen!! Pass the windex!! LMAO

Rogerslmc
05-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for that...I just spit all over my screen!! Pass the windex!! LMAO

Here ya go! Got ya a screen cleaner!!

http://www.innocentenglish.com/pug-licking-screen-clean/

lucimPI
05-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Wish I had a Walmart closer to home!

I will gladly give your our new super center, I truly dislike shopping there. I liked the smaller one we had much, much better.

mabby89
05-21-2008, 07:52 PM
The new super center in my town opened today, I went this morning doing a little shopping, then went back up there to work for 8 hours, then came home after work and got the kids and took them and did a little more shopping.