PDA

View Full Version : Ex's PERIOD

LoveBugg
05-20-2008, 08:58 AM
I know I vent alot, but lately seems like nothing can go right. Anyways I have the ex that I have known for almost 10 years. It didnt end on a good note, not on my part. He was just to lazy. So this morning I check my email, and a mutual friend emailed me and said watch out, he is lying about you again. I was like oh God, what now. I guess he had been telling people that I was lazy, never worked, and mooched off him. :getyou

Heres the thing. All of his friends know me WAY too well, and they cannot believe it. It was the total way around. He was lazy, me and his mother paid for everything, and I was the only one doing everything. He was even too lazy to drive me to the store when I didnt have my car, so I had to walk, even in the rain. I would cook for him all the time, clean his house, do his laundry, clean up after his creepy ass friends, and your calling me what?

I feel bad for the new girl he is seeing. Seriously. She thinks he is like a gift from god. Wait until she finds out what he really is. Wait until she has to pay for everything, and be broke and never get to do anything, while watching him take off for days, and come back and ask for money.

Ive been thinking, I think I have a tattoo on my forehead that say date me, Im stupid. No really, I am looking for it. My sons sperm donor (thats what I call him since he decided he didnt have to pay child support), was the same way, except instead of lying about me, he wanted me dead, and wanted to kidnap my son. He stole $1500.00 of stuff outta my storage, and claimed he never did it, then told me he did and pawned it. WTH?

So yah, I am staying away from men for awhile. Good lord. I am a good person, I guess I am just way too nice, and they take advantage. People can be evil.

Ok I am done venting. I just needed a place to let this out. UGH!

ElleGee
05-20-2008, 09:06 AM
TBH the friend that is emailing you sounds like instigating and wanting you to be upset over it. Why would you care if he's lying about you? All your friends that know you knows he's lying so I wouldn't even give the satisfaction of being annoyed.. But that's me

LoveBugg
05-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Im not letting them know I am annoyed. I am just tired of his BS. They just wanted to give me a heads up if his gf started emailing me again. His gf emailed me a couple of weeks ago asking for the engagement ring back. I couldnt help but laugh. I emailed her back, saying oh you mean the one I bought? LOL

ahippiechic
05-20-2008, 09:21 AM
TBH the friend that is emailing you sounds like instigating and wanting you to be upset over it. Why would you care if he's lying about you? All your friends that know you knows he's lying so I wouldn't even give the satisfaction of being annoyed.. But that's me

Yep! You can't control what others say about you anyway, so even tho it would piss me off, I'd just let it go. The people who matter most should know what is true and what's not.

PrincessArky
05-20-2008, 09:28 AM
just tell your friends he is your PAST and you want to talk about the future :)

LoveBugg
05-20-2008, 09:50 AM
just tell your friends he is your PAST and you want to talk about the future :)

Very true... Very true

Hetty
05-20-2008, 09:53 AM
I know I vent alot, but lately seems like nothing can go right. Anyways I have the ex that I have known for almost 10 years. It didnt end on a good note, not on my part. He was just to lazy. So this morning I check my email, and a mutual friend emailed me and said watch out, he is lying about you again. I was like oh God, what now. I guess he had been telling people that I was lazy, never worked, and mooched off him. :getyou

Heres the thing. All of his friends know me WAY too well, and they cannot believe it. It was the total way around. He was lazy, me and his mother paid for everything, and I was the only one doing everything. He was even too lazy to drive me to the store when I didnt have my car, so I had to walk, even in the rain. I would cook for him all the time, clean his house, do his laundry, clean up after his creepy ass friends, and your calling me what?

I feel bad for the new girl he is seeing. Seriously. She thinks he is like a gift from god. Wait until she finds out what he really is. Wait until she has to pay for everything, and be broke and never get to do anything, while watching him take off for days, and come back and ask for money.

Ive been thinking, I think I have a tattoo on my forehead that say date me, Im stupid. No really, I am looking for it. My sons sperm donor (thats what I call him since he decided he didnt have to pay child support), was the same way, except instead of lying about me, he wanted me dead, and wanted to kidnap my son. He stole $1500.00 of stuff outta my storage, and claimed he never did it, then told me he did and pawned it. WTH?

So yah, I am staying away from men for awhile. Good lord. I am a good person, I guess I am just way too nice, and they take advantage. People can be evil.

Ok I am done venting. I just needed a place to let this out. UGH!

The ex hubby said the same thing about me (one of the reasons he is an ex).
He went over seas for the army we had an apartment together not to mention all the debt he put us in with his drinking habit. He made about 40,000 while he was over there plus the two jobs I was working,when he came back he started drinking heavier and wondered where all the money went to while he was gone......not realizing or not caring that it cost money to live we paid 450.00 rent plus cable phone and internet to talk to him over there. Also about 9,000 in debt. After he decided to cheat and then beat the crap out of me (3 broken ribs) he tells everyone that I spent all his money on booze and not paying the bills granted I liked to drink but 40,000 thats one hell of a party.I just shrugged it off he is the one that has to answer to his maker in the end.....(Misery loves company but I am not a people person.)
If he needs to bash you and lie let him not showing anger makes you the bigger person he is just wanting you to be miserable DON'T LET HIM STEAL YOUR HAPPINESS. NO MAN IS WORTH IT.

evrita
05-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Do you have kids with this man becuase if you dont why do they have your email ? Why are they still talking to you?

LoveBugg
05-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Do you have kids with this man becuase if you dont why do they have your email ? Why are they still talking to you?

No kids with him, thank goodness. But we have mutual friends. And I really dont think I should have to stop talking to my friends or change my email because he is dumb enough to give her my email.

keoka3
05-20-2008, 12:34 PM
we had my daughter in law arrested for stealing from my son, now she has got 2 fellons against her, I would of had him arrested for stealing

Thawn
05-21-2008, 07:29 AM
You are so better off without him!