PDA

View Full Version : Odd

mficke0713
05-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm not getting any commercials in the shows--only 11 questions about the show. I hope this is just a glitch and not a new format.

jmakarose
05-19-2008, 03:20 PM
mficke0713

I can't copy and paste anymore. Are you having to type each question and answer separately?

I'm not getting commercials either in the tv shows, but am getting commercials in the sports games. Weird!

mficke0713
05-19-2008, 03:25 PM
In the morning I can copy and paste if I start at the bottom 2002-2008... then use the edit to copy and paste everything and delete what I don't want (thanks to nasle for this suggestion) however, in the afternoon I can't even do that so I have to type everything---it's very time consuming. Also the games I played in the morning get wiped out--although the points stay in my account---and it let's me play the same games again and gives me the points again.

nasle
05-19-2008, 04:10 PM
I did not get any commercials either.Do you think because of the Nielsen company takeover will cont with cut backs?

BeanieLuvR
05-19-2008, 05:47 PM
I did not get any commercials either.Do you think because of the Nielsen company takeover will cont with cut backs?

I am wondering the same thing. I have even been having problems logging in. I couldn't log in until after 5pm today then didn't get any commercials. Talk about frustratating. I will put in my log in info and it takes me straight back to the log in page. :(

rosiesbrat
05-19-2008, 08:32 PM
I am wondering the same thing. I have even been having problems logging in. I couldn't log in until after 5pm today then didn't get any commercials. Talk about frustratating. I will put in my log in info and it takes me straight back to the log in page. :(

I have the same problem and this is what they replied to me. I do not want to be forced to update to IE 7 tho, because I don't trust it yet. I think it will cause me other problems, so I will just use Firefox:

Be sure that your playing with the latest version of Internet Explorer
and it should work fine.

Thank you!