PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here do ebates and NOT get payment??

amk1976
05-19-2008, 12:48 PM
I have over $60 supposed to be coming to me via payapl for this last quarter, but I don't have it yet (payday was the 15th). There is nothing showing in my acct as paid, and no response to my emails to cust. service. Did this to me last quarter too, took over 5 emails and a complaint to the BBB to get a response and payment. :getyou

DrGrin
05-19-2008, 01:18 PM
I have over $60 supposed to be coming to me via payapl for this last quarter, but I don't have it yet (payday was the 15th). There is nothing showing in my acct as paid, and no response to my emails to cust. service. Did this to me last quarter too, took over 5 emails and a complaint to the BBB to get a response and payment. :getyou

I've never had a problem with ebates. I've gotten the owed payment on time, every time.

Are you sure you have currently updated email and payment info in your account with them?

richd97
05-19-2008, 04:26 PM
I received mine on time this quarter, but last quarter, I did not receive it until I e-mailed them. They never gave me an explanation as to why it was not paid automatically.

Summer Rain
05-19-2008, 07:36 PM
Paypal is having some issues with their echecks that might be the problem. They have been locked down since May 11. My money is tied up with paypal right now. Paypal is working on the problem and should be fixed by Wednesday, May 21. I would contact paypal and ask them.

amk1976
05-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Paypal is having some issues with their echecks that might be the problem. They have been locked down since May 11. My money is tied up with paypal right now. Paypal is working on the problem and should be fixed by Wednesday, May 21. I would contact paypal and ask them.

I don't think its anything on paypals end, because its not even showing paid in my ebates acct.

All my info is correct on file with them too, I checked and double checked last quarter when I had this same problem...

reford
05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Have been a member since 2001 and have never had a problem with payment.

I have some contacts over there if you'd like to PM me with your info and ask them to look into it for you.

Becky