PDA

View Full Version : Potty time break through ( I hope)

Adra
05-18-2008, 11:46 AM
This morning baby was sick so we did not go to church. I put regualar pants on him and said he was wearing big boy underwear. I told him that big boys go pee pee in the potty.

A short time later I went to the bathroom and he followed me he heard the sound and he said "gandma big boy-gandma go pee pee in potty"

He told me after that when he had to go and after his nap he wet it a little and then came running to get me to take him to the potty.

I sure hope he has caught on to what is expected of him.

ladybugva
05-18-2008, 11:51 AM
good luck, hope it works :)

BeanieLuvR
05-18-2008, 12:56 PM
It sounds like he is getting the hang of it! :) I hope he keeps it up.

freeby4me
05-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Its a long hard process but every little bit is a big breakthrough! Big congrats to him!

Does he have a reward chart or anything? Stickers or something?

Adra
05-18-2008, 01:04 PM
He has stickers and he has a grandma that picked him up and did a pee pee dance with him.

Larger than life short woman dancing, holding tiny laughing baby in arms singing "pee pee in the pot-ty, pee pee in the pot-ty"

Now that is a scary picture.

freeby4me
05-18-2008, 01:11 PM
He has stickers and he has a grandma that picked him up and did a pee pee dance with him.

Larger than life short woman dancing, holding tiny laughing baby in arms singing "pee pee in the pot-ty, pee pee in the pot-ty"

LOL hey whatever works right!

dangerousfem
05-18-2008, 01:13 PM

LOL.. I love that..lol :dancing:

congrats... hopefully this is the first steps...

ilovecats
05-18-2008, 06:33 PM

That is priceless!!!Glad you are having fun!:dancing:

Adra
05-18-2008, 06:41 PM
I know yall probably have not realized it yet but

that baby puts a smile in my heart and on my face. lol I have not been too obvious about that, have I????????

BBELEAZAHR
05-18-2008, 06:56 PM
aww I bet your glad that you get to be there for all those special milestones:)