PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is with Thusday's??

Out2Lunch
05-15-2008, 05:19 AM
Just need to vent for a minute....

Two weeks ago(Thursday) I was taken by ambulance to the ER with what ended up being severe dehydration. Last Thursday, I was helping a friend clean her old house and sprained my ankle really bad. I've obviously been overdoing it because my ankle is hurting again after hardly any pain. And TODAY, I yawned and heard a snap in my neck and I am in major pain. Guess I pulled a muscle. I wasn't aware you could do that by yawning, but I guess you can. Arghhhhh......I'm beginning to really not like Thursday's....lol.

On the brighter side.....I am going to my cousins wedding in SC tomorrow. I will be seeing my mom(YEAH!!) and a bunch of my family that I haven't seen in over 6 years because they live in FL. I'm so excited....I get to see my grandma:dance :groupsmilie Lets just hope I make it in the heals I'm wearing....lol:)

ladybugva
05-15-2008, 05:33 AM
wow sounds like Thursdays are your "mondays" sorry to hear its been such a bad few weeks.

But on the bright side, I am glad you get to visit the family. Be safe and have fun.

PrincessArky
05-15-2008, 05:47 AM
hopefully your Thursday will get better

MsLynn
05-15-2008, 06:01 AM
sorry you're having such bad thursdays, lol just be glad the wedding is tomorrow, lol imagine what kind of havoc you could spread if it was today, lmao.

sorry/couldn't resist..

Out2Lunch
05-15-2008, 06:38 AM
Thanks you all! :) I just took a Loritab for the pain. I have a HIGH pain tolerance, but not for pain in my neck/shoulders/back. My dh was rolling laughing at me cuz I can't hold my head straight....lol It really is funny, but painful too. Off to take a hot shower to try to relax the muscles.....:)

Shancopp
05-18-2008, 07:37 PM
hugs to you. I suggest staying in bed on Thursdays!

YankeeMary
05-18-2008, 07:52 PM
I am sorry you are having a rough way with Thursdays. Be thankful there is only one a week...hehe. I hope you feel better real soon and I hope the wedding is beautiful and your visit is everything you want and more. HUGS!!!