PDA

View Full Version : I"m sure I will laugh about this someday BUT

Adra
05-14-2008, 11:16 AM
right now I am so frustrated

I think I mentioned that I had hurt my foot????? about 2 weeks ago and I have been having to just do the things around the house that needed to be done.

It is a lot better today so I have been trying to catch up with a lot of things. I was in one part of the house and I had baby in front of the tv watching Thomas the train and usuallly he talks to the tv andI can kep up with what he is doing from the talk that goes on.

He got quiet and i went running but too late, he had pulled his pull ups off and peed all over my carpet it looked like he was trying to airbrush the floor. You know what he said "I pee pee on floor"

ack

He is talking ---
why is it so hard to get it through to him?

He goes potty when we are in church or grocery store or even in the ccar we have had to stop and let him go pee pee side of the road. But here it is something he is just not getting.

Do you see me pulling my hair?

Beso
05-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Hugs ! lol.. I think its just a boy thing. My son did some of those things too. But now I just can sit back and laugh about it. THen I am sure I was thinking and pulling my hair out!

ahippiechic
05-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Is this you today?
http://myhippiespace.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/1hair.gif

No advice about the potty training, I was lucky with both mine, but he'll get it eventually. Hugs!

Adra
05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks Beso I hope I still have hair when he gets what he is supposed to do here.

Hippie yep that is me, only by this time she has more hair than I do. lol

Lild
05-14-2008, 11:30 AM
I feel your pain, going through it myself right now...

G'maDebbie
05-14-2008, 05:44 PM
What makes you so sure he doesn't get it? May be he just likes to "pee pee" on the floor at home! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dangerousfem
05-14-2008, 05:53 PM
What makes you so sure he doesn't get it? May be he just likes to "pee pee" on the floor at home! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
Adra :grouphug: You will laugh....

ladybugva
05-14-2008, 07:10 PM
i will say that it's def. a novilty for kids to pee any where but home. (esp. out the car door) Thankfully we don't have the pee issue since I share the poop issue w/ you. But my middle went through this faze where he only wanted to stop at gas stations to pee not wait till we got home or to our location.

RNB16
05-15-2008, 04:15 AM
I know how frustrating it can be. When my boys were very little they thought it was funny to pee in their heat vent in their room, ICK!

Willow
05-15-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully he will get it soon. LOL Does anyone that has boys and girls find that it was harder with their girls? For me it was. My daughter was 3 before she was completely trained but my son was 2. I've heard that sometimes girls can be harder to train for some reason but maybe it just depends on the child.

starlite763
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
My little boy sh** in a parking lot one time- with witnesses- so please don't talk to me about frustrating!?!

BeanieLuvR
05-15-2008, 10:31 AM
It is definitely a boy thing. Hang in there. He will get it. It took my DS longer to train than it did my DD.

MsLynn
05-15-2008, 10:48 AM
you're right you will look back and laugh, and wish you could do it all over again..

belle5691
05-15-2008, 10:36 PM
you're right you will look back and laugh, and wish you could do it all over again..

It's true. I remember my 18 year old (when he was 2) peeing in the clothes hamper. I miss those days. I really do.

Adra
05-16-2008, 04:30 AM
When my son was little he was a breeze to potty train-I think it was because my dd was already trained and he wanted to do what she did. How ever he wanted to do it at the same time as she did so he would go in my trash can.

I told my husband (before I noticed it) I had cleaned my bathroom top to bottom and bleached everything and it smelled like old urine. Our bathroom trashcan did not get much trash in it but a day or so later I needed to empty it and it had a couple of inches of pee in it. lol I was so exasperated at the time, but it is true -now I laugh about it.