PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for Mother's day?

Pepsi4me
05-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I got-

Hubby got me a Victoria's secret purse with Dream angels heavenly perfume, lotion & body wash in it, a card & He bought me a book. He also gave me a full body message with the lotion.

My youngest daughter made me a braclet in school & oldest made me a worlds greatest mom certificate. They both gave me a card also.

Yes I got these early(tonight) they just couldn't wait.

nightrider127
05-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I already got a pair of sapphaire stud earrings from hubby. I wont get from Randy till tomorrow. Mean kid, he makes me wait, lol.

Explorer 4x4'r
05-10-2008, 09:05 PM
So far nothing, and I don't expect to get anything either.
Guess I'm not a good enough wife or mother.

galeane29
05-10-2008, 09:09 PM
A Kodak easy share digital camera and docking printer. :)

atprm
05-10-2008, 09:17 PM
dh made me a birdhouse, and dd hand painted it.

tomorrow when I get it, I will post pictures of it. :)

I love homemade gifts.

Unicornmom77
05-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I had the best early Mothers Day! My kids spent a few bucks next door at a garage sale and got me some jewelry, then they made me cards. Then they all went with their dad and bought me a new 22 in flat panel monitor. I am so excited! He also got a Dvd/VCR for Mom's day! I love gifts we can all use!

I hope everyone has many blessings this Mother's Day and is able to be with their family!

LoveBugg
05-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Im not getting anything this year. And I am not really worried about it LOL.. My son is only 19 months. Just getting to spend every day with him is the best present in itself.

tarasdream
05-11-2008, 02:01 AM
i got a nightgown, a shirt, some underwear and 2 books. plus im going out to dinner

earnhardt1
05-11-2008, 05:16 AM
well i was hoping for a baby but...:( i got 5 outfits for summer, an 88 diecast car for my collection,a new tinkerbell purse and watch,new k swiss,and a dozen roses

veronamom
05-11-2008, 05:50 AM
My 2 boys (11 and 14) made me 2 outdoor flower planters out of treated wood. They did a beautiful job . Then at school they made up painted flowers pots with flowers in them.

ElleGee
05-11-2008, 08:16 AM
My mother's day gift is peace and quiet. I have no kids today :)

moe265
05-11-2008, 09:54 AM
My Dad takes me and my mom and kids out to eat every year, so I am about to go to lunch. My youngest daughter made me a hummingbird plaque in her art class and the oldest is making me a card. I am blessed.

DBackFan
05-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Wow. I just got home from being in Idaho for the weekend and when I walked in to my house I about fell over. I usually tell my kids to not spend money but this year the 3 of them went in on an Elliptical Trainer and this one is heavier duty and nicer than the ones at my gym! :eek: I don't even want to know what they spent. My wonderful husband spent the weekend in Idaho/Montana with me, took me to dinner and gave me a bracelet I had been eyeing at a place in Montana..what a sneak!

I love my family.

Taterbo
05-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I got from my daughter a gift card to Cracker Barrel and my DH got me a Diamond and emerald pendant in the shape of a palm tree..The trunk had diamonds and the fronds have emeralds..rather different. They also got me cards...

Shann
05-11-2008, 04:12 PM
my puppies went out and got me a card, wasn't that super sweet of them :love: :lol

tarbabie
05-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Hubby and I went out this afternoon and I got a rose planter with 3 different colors of roses- (thanks for the lowes coupons!!!) and a strawberry cake from BLOOM! YUM!

stresseater
05-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Clear C/T scans of moms chest and abdomen. :dancing: :dancing: So it is only the two tumors in the brain to worry about now.

diana_circe
05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
We're not big on gift exchanges between my hubby and I, we usually focus gift money on the kids. We'll have time to give each other pretties some day. But my kids made me cards, Taylor made me a volcano diorama in school and Evan got me a plant. Holli rented the movies I wanted to watch, Sweeny Todd and Mist, and Matt forgot it was Mother's Day, even tho everyone else told me Happy Mother's day as soon as I woke up.

Thawn
05-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Two stained glass window catchers & spa gift card for the works. Massage, hair cut etc etc etc. Looks like I will have a wonderful relaxing day to look forward to.

flute
05-12-2008, 04:31 AM
Ms Isabel made me a pillow case (she colored it for me) it's suprizingly soft :)
and flowers
Maggie picked out "candy" for me (it's her answer to everything)
Mike got me the newest Maroon 5 CD (which already skips....ain't that my luck?)

And today's my 7th wedding anniversary so hubby stayed home ;)

galeane29
05-12-2008, 04:51 AM
Ms Isabel made me a pillow case (she colored it for me) it's suprizingly soft :)
and flowers
Maggie picked out "candy" for me (it's her answer to everything)
Mike got me the newest Maroon 5 CD (which already skips....ain't that my luck?)

And today's my 7th wedding anniversary so hubby stayed home ;)

Happy Anniversary Mary:)

tnfuhs
05-12-2008, 06:23 AM
I got a bouquet of flowers, 7 little flower plants from the kids, a 10x13 of two of my kids, cards, and a cute little flower that you push down and it pops back up and gives kisses and says i love you mom, i got a pin that my bf's son made at school, and a bunch of hand made little crafts. I took my kids out for ice cream, the only thing I missed is my oldest son, that is doing army stuff down in louisiana, but he texted me bright and early in the morning.

flute
05-12-2008, 07:11 AM
Happy Anniversary Mary:)

Why you sweetheart thanks!

4diego
05-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I got two huge hosta's, a bunch of other flowers to add to my flower bed, two books, a candy bar, and my oldest dd made me a plate in ceramic class! We spent the day at my MIL with all of hubby's family and my parents came too so I wouldn't have to seperate my time between the two families. That was the best part, enjoying the day for once with everyone all in one place!!

Momof2Kidz
05-12-2008, 12:20 PM
The kids all made me cards. The 2 little ones made me a birdhouse and Autumn made me a picture frame. All made out of popscicle sticks. DH got me flowers. They all got me a mother's necklace. DH cooked all the meals, did dishes and laundry. It was great!

JKATHERINE
05-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Adam and ***** served me breakfast in bed (eggs, sausage & a hashbrown w/oj) with a vase of fresh flowers from the garden and the Sunday paper (which I never get a chance to read).

***** gave me her painted handprints on the "Handprints Poem" and a beautiful little card. Adam got me a great card and some RAM for my computer (I realllly needed it). My mom got me a Clematis and Columbine for my garden and my MIL got me an Azalea!

The BEST part--my children were good and we all had a wonderful day together! :)

GlitterBug
05-12-2008, 01:13 PM
It will be our 10th year anniversary this Friday and hubby surprised me and took me to Medawar Jewelers and bought me a new wedding set with a bigger diamond in it. Then he said, "Oh, that's your anniversary gift as well as your Mother's Day gift" LOL. But that's okay with me :)

Vee030473
05-12-2008, 01:31 PM
My daughter Sabrina painted a birdhouse for me for my garden and also 2 of my favorite teas. From my oldest I got 3 pairs of earrings and from my middle son I got a pair of earrings and a card signed by all 3 of them. My husband made me an awesome dinner of ribeyes,baked potato,salad and fresh corn. Later on when everyone was in bed,he made homemade chocolate covered strawberries. I also got one helluva massage from him LOL.

magickay
05-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Clear C/T scans of moms chest and abdomen. :dancing: :dancing: So it is only the two tumors in the brain to worry about now.

Wonderful news about the clear scans! Tell her to visualize being healed and healthy.

:)

tntsmom
05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
My hubby bought me a new Sizzix Big Shot Die cutting machine, my 2 boys made me cards, my oldest son made a big picture of himself w/yellow yarn for hair(sooo cute) they also got me an Azalea bush.
And I got my first Tatoo a month ago which was supposed to be an early Mommy's Day Present.