PDA

View Full Version : These poor kids! :( Their STUPID Mother!!

atprm
05-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Family Leaves Corpse On Toilet For Weeks
Religious 'Superior' Claimed Body Would Come Back To Life, Police Say

POSTED: 8:57 am EDT May 10, 2008
MADISON, Wis. -- Two children and their mother are said to have lived for about two months with the decaying body of a 90-year-old woman on the toilet of their home's only bathroom.

Wisconsin authorities say a religious "superior" had claimed the corpse would come back to life.

The children, ages 15 and 12, cried hysterically Wednesday after a deputy who came to the Necedah, Wis., home looking for the woman, Magdeline Alvina Middlesworth, ordered them out because of the stench from the body.

According to the criminal complaint, Middlesworth's sister called sheriff's officials Wednesday and asked them to go to the home about 80 miles north of Madison to check on the woman, who had not been heard from for some time.

The children are in foster care. Their mother, Tammy Lewis, and self-described "bishop" Alan Bushey remain in custody on felony counts of being a party to causing mental harm to a child.

Lewis told a deputy that Middlesworth, who one of the children referred to as "grandmother" in the criminal complaint, had appeared to pass out as Lewis helped her into her underwear.

She said she propped Middlesworth on the toilet and left the room to call Bushey, who told her to leave the woman alone and pray for her, the complaint said. He said he had received signs that God would raise her from the dead with a miracle.

Lewis went on to say she thought Middlesworth was still breathing when she put her on the toilet and called Bushey, instead of an ambulance. She later told a detective she put the woman on the toilet on March 4.

An autopsy has been performed, but results won't be available for some time, Juneau County Sheriff Brent Oleson said.

Ok... so if they had ONE bathroom and the dead woman was on the toilet...where the hell did they pee??? How in the world could they have "thought" that the lady was "passed out"??????

I would think that they could get the mother and the "self described bishop" for damage done to a corpse or something! OMG... how utterly DISGUSTING!

ahippiechic
05-10-2008, 07:22 AM
Those poor kids!

Njean31
05-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Family Leaves Corpse On Toilet For Weeks
Religious 'Superior' Claimed Body Would Come Back To Life, Police Say

POSTED: 8:57 am EDT May 10, 2008
MADISON, Wis. -- Two children and their mother are said to have lived for about two months with the decaying body of a 90-year-old woman on the toilet of their home's only bathroom.

Wisconsin authorities say a religious "superior" had claimed the corpse would come back to life.

The children, ages 15 and 12, cried hysterically Wednesday after a deputy who came to the Necedah, Wis., home looking for the woman, Magdeline Alvina Middlesworth, ordered them out because of the stench from the body.

According to the criminal complaint, Middlesworth's sister called sheriff's officials Wednesday and asked them to go to the home about 80 miles north of Madison to check on the woman, who had not been heard from for some time.

The children are in foster care. Their mother, Tammy Lewis, and self-described "bishop" Alan Bushey remain in custody on felony counts of being a party to causing mental harm to a child.

Lewis told a deputy that Middlesworth, who one of the children referred to as "grandmother" in the criminal complaint, had appeared to pass out as Lewis helped her into her underwear.

She said she propped Middlesworth on the toilet and left the room to call Bushey, who told her to leave the woman alone and pray for her, the complaint said. He said he had received signs that God would raise her from the dead with a miracle.

Lewis went on to say she thought Middlesworth was still breathing when she put her on the toilet and called Bushey, instead of an ambulance. She later told a detective she put the woman on the toilet on March 4.

An autopsy has been performed, but results won't be available for some time, Juneau County Sheriff Brent Oleson said.

Ok... so if they had ONE bathroom and the dead woman was on the toilet...where the hell did they pee??? How in the world could they have "thought" that the lady was "passed out"??????

I would think that they could get the mother and the "self described bishop" for damage done to a corpse or something! OMG... how utterly DISGUSTING!

maybe they should have called slyvia or john edwards or whatever his name is.

gmyers
05-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Man people are getting nuttier all the time. It seems like they're doing all kinds of really wierd stuff lately.

Shann
05-10-2008, 11:45 AM
how flipping disgusting

ang in NC
05-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I was wondering to where did they go to the bathroom at? Sick cookies, poor kids, they are probley happy to be in foster care.

atprm
05-10-2008, 01:38 PM
I have to wonder just how delusional one has to be to think that by sitting your "victim" on your only toilet that they will come back to life?? I mean, wtf???

they should have put her in the self proclaimed bishops house instead!

galeane29
05-10-2008, 04:41 PM
maybe they should have called slyvia or john edwards or whatever his name is.

LMFAO

ilovecats
05-10-2008, 05:15 PM
I have to wonder just how delusional one has to be to think that by sitting your "victim" on your only toilet that they will come back to life?? I mean, wtf???

And after 2 months when she was clearly rotting,wth did they think was going to happen?A walking,rotten corpse?How gross!!!!

dv8grl
05-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Religion certainly makes "some" people do crazy things, doesn't it?!

gmyers
05-10-2008, 07:21 PM

Yeah I didn't see him volunteering to keep her at his house till she rose from the dead. I wonder why some people will believe anything.

PrincessArky
05-12-2008, 08:28 AM
that is just sick