PDA

View Full Version : I am very happy/so happy I could dance now that a problem (person) at work has been taken care of.

Pepsi4me
05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Have you ever had someone who worked with you that no matter what enjoyed making others miserable/caused problems. Was nice to people's faces but then made fun of them behind there backs. Then a blind eye was turned because one of their relatives workes higher up in the company?

All of us so enjoy the work we do & have fun but this one person found satisfaction in making waves,causing trouble & making up things that never happened. Constently running & saying things that weren't true.

It was so childish & stupid all the crap this person was doing & I actually considered quiting.

Well today she pulled some crap that actually could be considered assault on another worker & needless to say the supervisors eyes were finally opened to what really goes on.

The rest of the school year will be much more easy & fun now without all the drama.

I am so happy & it was like an early Mother's day present for me & others.

:dancing:

BigLyd1
05-09-2008, 05:05 PM
That's a great feeling when the superiors finally know what's going on and the troublemaker is finally "exposed."

ilovecats
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Congrats on the early Mother's day present!Isn't it great when things go the way they should?:)

buglebe
05-09-2008, 07:33 PM
I am so happy for you. Oh yes I had a co worker like that! But the boss did know all about her, there just wasn't anything they could do. It is hard to fire people these days even without a union.

pepperpot
05-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Good for you pepsi! :)

Vee030473
05-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I am glad work will go alot more smoothly for you and the others you work with. It is hard working with someone like that. Happy Mothers Day!

Shann
05-09-2008, 09:36 PM
that's great, I hate working w/ ppl like that... they really need to grow the F up, glad you don't have to deal w/ her anymore :D

kidzpca
05-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Have you ever had someone who worked with you that no matter what enjoyed making others miserable/caused problems. Was nice to people's faces but then made fun of them behind there backs. Then a blind eye was turned because one of their relatives workes higher up in the company?

All of us so enjoy the work we do & have fun but this one person found satisfaction in making waves,causing trouble & making up things that never happened. Constently running & saying things that weren't true.

It was so childish & stupid all the crap this person was doing & I actually considered quiting.

Well today she pulled some crap that actually could be considered assault on another worker & needless to say the supervisors eyes were finally opened to what really goes on.

The rest of the school year will be much more easy & fun now without all the drama.

I am so happy & it was like an early Mother's day present for me & others.

:dancing:

Perhaps they will reconsider cutting people's hours now that the "problem child" is gone. If not perhaps your group could suggest it. Good luck.

MsLynn
05-10-2008, 07:35 PM
sure wish that prolem would be taken care of at my work

Pepsi4me
05-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Perhaps they will reconsider cutting people's hours now that the "problem child" is gone. If not perhaps your group could suggest it. Good luck.

Well we each only got cut 12 hrs over the next 4 weeks so it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be.

Someone from another school is filling in for the problem child who was fired for the rest of the year.

Thanks everyone!