PDA

View Full Version : Hydro 4000 Booster of Gas mileage and proven to work

tsquared
05-09-2008, 10:41 AM
The maker of the Hydro 4000 claims it can turn your vehicle into a hydrogen-hybrid, reducing your fuel consumption by 20%-60%.
TURN YOUR VEHICLE INTO A HYDROGEN-HYBRID TODAY!

Check with your personal Tax professional for all State & Federal Deductions for which you may qualify.

:: Down load IRS Form ::

» » IRS Form 8911

New Energy Tax Credits:» »

Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy» »

Hydrogen Property Credit Expires in 2014» »

20%- 60% reduction in fuel consumption!
Reduces Carbon Emissions!
Improves power and performance of your vehicle!
Zero pollutants!
Distilled water fill-up is all that's needed to produce hydrogen!
No Hydrogen stored under pressure, makes for safe systems!
Increases the life of your engine!
Cutting edge technology!
Very affordable!
Patent Pending!
American Made!
Distributors Wanted!

The HYDRO-4000 is a device designed to save fuel, improve engine performance and provide a "green" alternative to conventional fuels like gasoline, ethanol and diesel. Also known as a Hydrogen Cell, the HYDRO-4000 provides better mileage which, in turn, saves fuel while improving engine efficiency and lengthening engine life.
Technology

Anyone interested in saving the planet now, and saving money definitely needs a HYDRO-4000 for their vehicle. Operating on the electricity provided by your vehicle's alternator, the unit actually provides "Brown’s Gas," a combination of hydrogen, oxygen and water vapor that is inhaled by an engine's intake system.
Save money on fuel, get better gas mileage and help save our environment
by using "green fuel".

It's a "Win-Win" situation for everyone concerned.

How this technology works
The HYDRO-4000 works as an add-on with existing fossil fuel technology that turns any internal combustion engine into a virtual hydrogen-hybrid. The HYDRO-4000 is a superior system. Other hydrogen units are virtual science experiments in comparison. Our unit has been engineered to provide long term fuel savings, resulting in 20% to over 60% better mileage by simply installing the unit and adding distilled water with each fill-up. Some denatured alcohol as antifreeze is necessary in colder climates. In diesel engines the added heat of the hydrogen burns off most, if not all, the pollutants.
http://www.hydro4000.com/

atprm
05-09-2008, 10:44 AM
notice how T didn't put the cost??

minimum price is $1200 -- not including shipping, tax or INSTALLATION!

tsquared
05-09-2008, 10:47 AM
notice how T didn't put the cost??

minimum price is $1200 -- not including shipping, tax or INSTALLATION!

price of gas will have it paid for in a year or less...in the test it jumped mileage from 9 to 22 mpg.............

atprm
05-09-2008, 10:51 AM
yes, but with budgets already strapped to the point of breaking... many would have to take out a personal loan to get the item.

There are so many things that I would love to get that I KNOW will save us mucho dinero, I have to turn down because we need the money for gasoline.

One item is an "instant waterless tank" to replace our water heater. My sister has one in her house in NH, and it has cut her natural gas bill down by more than 70% -- and she has a huge family of her own -- 7 kids -- so she does laundry, dishes, baths every single day.

here is the link for the waterless tank -- it's hot water on demand and really saves energy!

http://www.google.com/search?q=tankless+water+heater&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

hblueeyes
05-09-2008, 03:33 PM
I was looking at them today. A regular water heater has an EER od .59 a tankless has an EER of .92. The extra cost would pay you back in 2 years. It is an investment.

Me