PDA

View Full Version : waiting for my packages...sigh...

ladybugva
05-08-2008, 01:18 PM
This is my petty whine for the day. I don't usually get packages so I am always anxious to get it when I do. I ordered something from Hot topic (they had 50% off clearance) and it shows that it got put on the truck today for delivery (at the local hub) it's 4:15 and still not here.
Plus I am waiting on my box of Tang from Kraft. That was a freebie so I will wait but... I am not a patient person and I want my stuff! LOL

The neighbor across the street is addiced to HSN (so I hear) and gets stuff EVERY day and I sit and watch waiting for my stuff, but no, it's for her. I don't know them but would like to know how she affords all that stuff she busy. Holy cow, and where does it go? Every day a tdelivery some times w/ more than one box.

ahippiechic
05-08-2008, 01:20 PM
I know how you feel! I'm waiting on pkgs from Kraft, Amazon, New Egg and Motorola! Oh and Walmart too!

ladybugva
05-08-2008, 01:26 PM
holy cow well you have a lot of stuff waiting for. I am going to order something from wal*mart soon but doing the free shipping to store instead.

ahippiechic
05-08-2008, 01:35 PM
I usually do the store shipping too, but my ex ordered a bracelet for me for Mother's day and had it sent to the apt. I wish he hadn't even told me about it, lol!

I hope you get yours soon!

freeby4me
05-08-2008, 01:55 PM
It always sucks getting packages, the waiting part. UPS doesnt get here till 5:30ish so its a whole days wait for me too!

Jenefer3
05-08-2008, 02:43 PM
I feel your pain...I hate waiting on packages.