PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Lild
05-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Ok.... so only 4 left... who is going home tonight?
(yeah I am a loser for still watching it)

ladybugva
05-07-2008, 10:30 AM
I still watch. I didn't get to see most of last night, watch first 3 and then the recap. Had a sick preschooler. and DH watching cardinal baseball.

I think Jason is a waste of space. I think David A. will win. I really like David C. but don't want him to win. I think he will do better getting his own record and you know some one will snatch him up.

jacksmomma
05-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Jason should definately go home.. he has been terrible the last couple weeks. i really like david cook, i think he would do better on a deal of his own too..
David A, annoys me a little. Can he do any other kind of song, than a ballad?he will probably win.
i will check results when i get home from work tonight...

swan0002
05-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Jason should go home tonight. I do worry tho that he will get the "popularity" votes and some one else will be booted. I think David Cook should win!

RNB16
05-07-2008, 12:51 PM
I will be o upset if Jason doesn't GO HOME!!! I haven't liked him from the start though.

Lild
05-07-2008, 01:08 PM
I voted so many times last night for Jason... I am a fan, but I do agree that he is going home tonight... you know it's bad when the line isn't busy when you call to vote..lol

ladybugva
05-07-2008, 01:19 PM
DH said last night that David A. will do good in adult contemporary. LOL at 17 I wouldn't expect him to want that to be his target audience but it seems to be that way. Sort of like Josh Grobin I guess.

tarbabie
05-07-2008, 01:54 PM
If Jason doesn't go home tonight- then we know it is rigged! He sounds like crap!

SLance68
05-07-2008, 02:15 PM
If Jason doesn't go home tonight- then we know it is rigged! He sounds like crap!

It is rigged by 10 year old girls voting. That explains why Jason and David A. are still there.

ladybugva
05-08-2008, 04:52 AM
well good by Jason. I was worried that it would be Syesha last night.

Shann
05-08-2008, 09:42 AM
i only caught the last two mins of the show but am so glad it was Jason, he was just awful, I'm pretty sure next week it will be Syesha

Unicornmom77
05-08-2008, 11:56 AM
It has to be Syesha, just has to be! LOL

I liked Jason, he is such a dork!

ladybugva
05-08-2008, 03:47 PM
OK I missed most of Tues AI and watched last night so I deleted them both. (figured the clips were enough)
So FF to today. I watched Ellen for the first time in ages and she is talking about AI. Shows Jason during the part they are giving their numbers for voting and it looks like Jason says "Don't vote" Any one notice this or what did you think he says?

Lild
05-09-2008, 05:12 AM
OK I missed most of Tues AI and watched last night so I deleted them both. (figured the clips were enough)
So FF to today. I watched Ellen for the first time in ages and she is talking about AI. Shows Jason during the part they are giving their numbers for voting and it looks like Jason says "Don't vote" Any one notice this or what did you think he says?

yepp, I saw that, there is rumors saying he wants to go to cuba or something for the peace corp(sp)

swan0002
05-09-2008, 05:17 AM

Interesting. I never even noticed that and I watched the whole show.

Lild
05-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Interesting. I never even noticed that and I watched the whole show.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/07/castro-send-me-to-cuba-anywhere-but-a-i/

what this..