PDA

View Full Version : I kilt me bum

ElleGee
05-05-2008, 06:06 AM
and broke a glass...

I wanted to get a glass of oj last night but we keep it in the basement fridge b/c our kitchen fridge is small..And if the kids know it's there I wouldn't get any , so after I have a glass or 2 I move it up stairs..

The stairs to my basement is carpeted.. I hate it w/ a passion..

So I slipped and hit my butt on 4 stairs going down.. And the glass I was carrying leaped out of my hand, hit the pantry door and shattered..

My dh was no help trying to get me to stand up b/c he took an ambien an hour early and couldn't stand up striaght to save his life..

So today my wrist is sore and I have a niiiiice black n blue butt..

Go me and my clumsy self :withstupid:

freeby4me
05-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Oh yikes that sounds awful! Sure hope you feel better right soon!

Jenefer3
05-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Ouch, that sounds really painful. Hope your wrist and bum are feeling better soon.

tnfuhs
05-05-2008, 06:53 AM
so sorry that happened to you, hope you feel better soon

lucimPI
05-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Sorry to hear of your fall. We have carpeting on our basement steps but then put those metal strips on the edge so we would not slip. That is OK, except I usually fall going up the steps. Glad that nothing was broken.

ElleGee
05-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks! I have been standing up washing and peeling beer labels off beer bottles to bottle my beer this weekend if it's done.. Sitting isn't fun at all hehe

I also always trip up those stairs as well. I just think we aren't compatible :)

Kate2456
05-12-2008, 04:49 PM
I just fell today and bruised my wrist pretty bad. According to the doctor though I didn't break anything but they didn't even xray me. How is your wrist doing?

ElleGee
05-12-2008, 04:57 PM
My wrist is fine.. my rear is still black and blue..

Sorry you hurt your wrist hope it feels better soon

earnhardt1
05-12-2008, 05:14 PM
hope u feel better