JSchoff
05-02-2008, 04:11 PM
What happened to them? I had over 3000 points.:beamup

JSchoff
05-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Nobody knows???:2in1:

LisaPizza
05-05-2008, 02:51 AM
It looks like they've changed up their site again. I could not find any reference to the points (I had some, but not many as I'd just recently gotten enough to cash out for a gift card). They had a program some years back that was like Memolink. They dumped it only to come back with the lotto thing where you could still earn points for gift cards. At least the first time they dumped the program they warned us so we could cash out. It looks like the lotto accounts are just gone without warning.

I am sorry you lost all those points. That is really terrible and I'd be very angry if that happened to me. You should write to them and ask if you can still cash out.

d11estiny
05-05-2008, 12:48 PM
They did close down PCH Lotto. Remember either seeing a post (maybe on a different board) or a notice on the homepage because this is the 2nd time that PCH closed down a reward site

JSchoff
05-05-2008, 04:09 PM
:getyou Well I did email them. They claim to have sent out multiple emails stating you had to use your points by April 30 as they were closing down this form of PCH Lotto. I never got an email. They also said it was posted on the site. I went every day and never saw it. Oh well.....ripped off again!!:withstupid:

LisaPizza
05-06-2008, 05:50 AM
:getyou Well I did email them. They claim to have sent out multiple emails stating you had to use your points by April 30 as they were closing down this form of PCH Lotto. I never got an email. They also said it was posted on the site. I went every day and never saw it. Oh well.....ripped off again!!:withstupid:

I never got that e-mail either. And I never saw it on their site, but I didn't go there every day. I went there most days though.